- Cub Swanson Bum Elbow Needs Surgery To Fix
Top Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Featherweight contender Cub Swanson is going under the knife. And he probably won't miss a 145-pound beat. Link
- Anthony Pettis could be out up to six months with latest injury
UFC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis suffers knee injury that may require surgery. Link
- Rory McDonald not budging on fighting teammate, champ Georges St-Pierre
For Rory MacDonald, it’s another day, and another set of questions about whether or not he ever would fight his friend and training partner, Georges St-Pierre. Link
- TUF China cast and coach announced
The cast for the long teased season of The Ultimate Fighter China has been revealed. Rather than competing coaches the entire cast will face off under the tutelage of Cung Le. Link
- UFC: Champ Jon Jones scratched from recently announced UFC 170 headliner
A day after Jon Jones was announced as the headliner of UFC 170, the light heavyweight champion has been scratched from the card. Link
- Dana White Not Guaranteeing Georges St-Pierre an Immediate Rematch If He Loses at UFC 167
Prior to his fight against Chris Weidman at UFC 162 in July, former UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva was guaranteed an immediate rematch, should he want it, by UFC president Dana White. Link
- Cat Zingano Gives Her Take On Fighting Cain Velasquez
“I may get my butt kicked,” UFC women’s bantamweight fighter Cat Zingano said about fighting UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez, “but he’d definitely remember we got in a fight.” Link.
- Dana White not interested in free agent Ben Askren
Despite news of Askren's recent release from Bellator's matching clause, the UFC president says he's not interested in signing the former Olympian. Link
- Asian promotion Legend FC ceases operations
Hong Kong-based promotion, Legend Fighting Championship has ceased operations, and will be closing their doors for good. Link
- Bellator 108 Weigh-In Results: ‘Rampage’ Jackson, Joey Beltran Cleared for Main Event
The Bellator 108 main event was made official on Thursday, as both Quinton Jackson and Joey Beltran were cleared to compete in Friday’s main event. Link
- UFC returns to Atlanta January 15th, 2014
UFC officials today announced that the organization will return to the Atlanta area with a fight card booked for Wednesday, January 15 at Duluth's Arena at Gwinnett Center. Two fights are already set...
- Fighters Forecast UFC 167 Upset
In July, at UFC 162, Chris Weidman scored one of the biggest upsets of all time when he knocked out Anderson Silva to win the UFC middleweight championship. Fans Octagonside at the MGM Grand Garden...
- UFC Returns to Georgia in January with Cole Miller-Sam Sicilia, T.J. Dillashaw-Mike Easton
The Ultimate Fighting Championship will return to the Atlanta area on Jan. 15. Link
- Dan Hardy heart feels fine, disinterested in surgery, will box in Thailand if UFC doesn't clear him
Dan Hardy, Muay Thai boxer? Maybe, if he never gets cleared to step inside the Octagon following his battle with Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome. Link
- Tired of Vitor Belfort’s Schtick, Chael Sonnen Seeks Revenge for KO of Dan Henderson
Once he gets through Rashad Evans at UFC 167 and Wanderlei Silva at a later card, Chael Sonnen said he plans on returning to middleweight and fighting Belfort. Link
- Legacy FC 25 scraps Henry Cejudo-Saul Elizondo co-main event
Henry Cejudo told MMAjunkie just this week that he’d want to retire if he could only fight once or twice a year. Link
- Dana White reveals intentions to add 115-pound women’s division to UFC roster
The women’s “experiment” must be going well, at least in the eyes of Dana White, as the UFC president recently announced his intention to add a 115-pound women’s division to the company roster. Link
- UFC 167 weigh-in results: Headliners St-Pierre, Hendricks official for title fight
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET) -Georges St-Pierre (170) vs. Johny Hendricks (170) -Rashad Evans (205) vs. Chael Sonnen (206) -Robbie Lawler (170) vs. Rory MacDonald (171) -Josh Koscheck (170)...
- Darren Elkins vs. Jeremy Stephens set for UFC on FOX 10 in Chicago
The UFC’s return to the Windy City in January has its first bout, and it will feature a pair of Midwestern featherweights. Darren Elkins (16-3 MMA, 6-2 UFC), from nearby Northwest Indiana, will meet...
- UFC 167 salaries: St-Pierre banks $400k, Evans stands to make $250k
Win or lose, UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre will take home $400,000 for fighting Johny Hendricks tonight at UFC 167. Hendricks, meanwhile, stands to make a disclosed $100,000. Georges...
- Bisping - Hendricks will put him to sleep in one round with a left hook
Michael Bisping (No.4 ranked middleweight contender) - “I’m going with Hendricks to put him to sleep in one round with a left hook. Hendricks has the capabilities of stopping GSP’s takedowns and,...
- Kyoji Horiguchi drops to flyweight, meets Chris Cariaso at UFC 169
Top Japanese import Kyoji Horiguchi is dropping to the flyweight division and will meet Chris Cariaso at February’s UFC 169 event. With the addition to the card, UFC 169 now includes: Champ Dominick...
- Georges St-Pierre Walks Away After UFC 167, but Falls Short of Calling it Retirement
The greatest UFC welterweight champion in history, Georges St-Pierre, on Saturday night decided enough was enough, and hung up his gloves for the final time. Link
- UFC 167 bonuses: St-Pierre, Hendricks, Woodley, Cerrone win $50,000
LAS VEGAS – Tyron Woodley, Donald Cerrone, Georges St-Pierre and Johny Hendricks each earned $50,000 bonuses for their performances at Saturday’s UFC 167 event. Link
- Benson Henderson vs. Josh Thomson headlines UFC on FOX 10 in Chicago
The recent injury to UFC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis has created some shuffling in the immediate title picture, and in turn, the promotion’s return to Chicago in January has its main event....
- UFC boss White hopes Josh Koscheck sticks around despite retirement consideration
Dana White has never played it coy when it comes to retirement talk for his fighters. Link
- After controversial UFC 167 loss, Hendricks vows to go 100 percent in potential St-Pierre rematch
Dana White thinks Johny Hendricks beat Georges St-Pierre. He thinks GSP’s team, immediately after the fight, thought Hendricks beat the champ. Link
- UFC champ Georges St-Pierre on planned hiatus: ‘I’m going crazy’
LAS VEGAS – Whatever is going on with UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre, it’s apparently causing him major distress. “I can’t sleep at night, man,” he told MMAjunkie following Saturday’s...
- UFC Fight Night 35 in Georgia adds Luke Rockhold-Constantinos Philippou as main event
The UFC’s return to Georgia has its main event with the addition of a middleweight fight. Link
- UFC boss on Donald Cerrone’s move to featherweight: Don’t do it
UFC President Dana White said UFC fighter Donald Cerrone never listens to him anyway, but this one time, he hopes he’ll heed his advice: Don’t move to featherweight. Link
- Tiequan Zhang, Ao Hailin named as TUF Coaches
While, just last week, the cast and crew were announced for the UFC's Ultimate Fighter China season the competing coaches have finally been named. Link
- Drew Dober replaces injured Sergio Moraes – draws Sean Spencer for UFC debut at TUF 18 Finale
The injury bug has hit the TUF 18 Finale card – although a ready-made replacement was waiting in the wings. Drew Dober (14-4) will replace the injured Sergio Moraes and will now meet Sean Spencer...
- NSAC announces Dec. 2 workshop to solicit input on regulation changes
When Georges St-Pierre was announced as a split-decision winner over Johny Hendricks in the main event of this past Saturday’s UFC 167 event, fans, fighters and even UFC President Dana White had all...
- Chael Sonnen Moving Back to Middleweight: “I’ve Always Struggled at 205"
Chael Sonnen will be moving back to Middleweight following his loss to Rashad Evans at UFC 167 in Las Vegas on Saturday night. Link
- TMZ reports that an unplanned pregnancy and father's ill health are GSP's personal issues
The gossip site TMZ is reporting that the personal problems UFC champion Georges St-Pierre spoke of following his UFC 167 bout with Johny Hendricks are an unplanned pregnancy and his father's ill...
- GSP's father fine, near death rumor false
Montreal's La Presse reports that GSP's father is in fine health and not at all on the verge of death as TMZ suggested. Link
- Ali Bagautinov says Arnold Schwarzenegger dictated his UFC 167 gameplan
Ali Bagautinov‘s nickname, “Puncher King,” leaves little question as to his preferred plan of attack. But as the Russian flyweight walked to the cage on Saturday night, a quick observation led him to...
- Firas Zahabi: Fifth round won Georges St-Pierre fight against Johny Hendricks
Georges St-Pierre‘s longtime trainer believes the welterweight champ’s recent fight with Johny Hendricks was decided in the fifth round. Link
- Mario Yamasaki: 'I thought Hendricks dominated the fight'
The referee of the controversial UFC 167 main event thought that Johny Hendricks dominated the fight with Georges St. Pierre and was surprised GSP got the nod. Link
- UFC 169 Officially Set for Feb.1 with Two Title Fights
Two world title fights headline UFC 169, the promotion's return to Prudential Center in Newark, N.J. on Saturday, Feb. 1, 2014. Link
- UFC 167 medical suspensions: Johny Hendricks gets potential six-month term
Welterweight champ Georges St-Pierre might be taking a hiatus from the sport, but officially he’ll be cleared to return to the cage in less than three months. Link.
- 'Irked' by Rory MacDonald, Ben Askren says he'd fight him for free and retire if he lost
With Dana White contesting the admission of "Funky" to the UFC, the former Bellator champ puts out a big offer. Link
- NSAC head sees no cause for concern with scoring in St-Pierre vs. Hendricks fight at UFC 167
The Nevada State Athletic Commission’s executive director remains confident in the performance of his officials despite another controversial set of scores at UFC 167. In the headliner of the UFC’s...
- Tyron Woodley says American Top Team welterweights are in a race for UFC title
It’s nothing new in MMA – by and large, teammates don’t like to fight teammates. Had Rory MacDonald beaten Robbie Lawler on Saturday at UFC 167, a win by teammate Georges St-Pierre may have just been...
- GSP locked in lawsuit with ex-manager
Stephane Patry, the former manager of UFC Welterweight champ Georges St-Pierre, says that GSP is currently bogged down in litigation with another ex-manager. Link
- Keith Kizer responds to Dana White's post-UFC 167 comments about 'atrocious' commission
NSAC executive director Keith Kizer on UFC president Dana White's post-UFC 167 rant, 't's more about Dana's comments than anything else, not about the scoring.' Link
- Rogan: GSP should retire, Hendricks get title
UFC announcer Joe Rogan told Opie and Anthony that champion Georges St-Pierre should retire and Johny Hendricks should get the belt. Link
- Hendricks' manager said GSP retiring without rematch would be disrepectful
Ted Ehrhardt, manager of Johny Hendricks and founder of Team Takedown, said that "no respectful champion would want to go out on those terms" in reference to reports that Georges St-Pierre plans to...
- UFC Fight Night 32 drug tests come back clean
Although it declined to put a number on the fighters tested, the Brazilian MMA athletic commission (CABMMA) on Monday announced that drug tests for UFC Fight Night 32 came back negative. Link
- Rampage Jackson Debut Propels Bellator to Season’s Second-Best TV Ratings
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson proved his drawing power at Bellator 108, propelling the promotion to its second-best TV ratings of the season. Link