- UFC 167 start times, fight card, TV info, fan and media events, video preview
After a two-event week for the UFC, it's once again Fight Week for the UFC with one the most historic shows in the company's history: UFC 167. Here's the essential information for the show. Link
- Grace Tourinho announced as managing director of UFC Brazil
GOIANIA, Brazil – As the UFC continues to expand its presence in Brazil, it now has made official a new boss for the region. UFC President Dana White on Saturday officially announced Grace Tourinho...
- Pettis injured again, but Thomson fight still on
Hold your breath MMA fans, Anthony Pettis is injured once again. Link
- “ONE FC: Warrior Spirit” Gets Last-Minute Heavyweight Match-up
ONE FC: Warrior Spirit is less than a week away, but a big heavyweight fight was recently added to the card with Tony Johnson Jr. taking on Chris Lokteff (11-1). Link
- 35 post-event facts about 'UFC Fight Night 32: Belfort vs. Henderson 2'
If you're a fan of violence inside the octagon, "UFC Fight Night 32: Belfort vs. Henderson 2" on Saturday night from Brazil's Goiania Arena was the card for you. The memorable event featured nine...
- Dana White: No reason Vitor Belfort shouldn't be able to use TRT in Nevada or anywhere else
Following last night's event, the UFC president talks about Belfort fighting stateside in his promised Middleweight title fight. Link.
- Dan Henderson: 'I'm definitely not done.'
Dan Henderson spoke to Heidi Androl last night after his loss to Vitor Belfort and from the sounds of it he has no interest in talks of retirement. Link
- Adam Kayoom Injured, Out of One FC Title Bout
ONE Fighting Championship (ONE FC) on Sunday announced that welterweight title contender Adam Kayoom has suffered a broken rib in training and will be unable to compete at ONE FC: WARRIOR SPIRIT...
- Dana White doesn't care about TUF 18 backlash for Ronda Rousey, 'she's the reason women are in the UFC'
With negative criticism against the women's UFC champ, Dana White gives his thoughts on Ronda Rousey. Link
- Pettis vs. Thomson postponed, Johnson vs. Benavidez now headlines UFC on Fox 9
Anthony Pettis will not be healthy enough to defend his title at UFC on Fox 9, so the UFC has slotted Demetrious Johnson and Joseph Benavidez as the new December 14th main event. Link
- TUF 18 Finale's new Diaz vs. Maynard headliner slated for three rounds
This month's new headliner for The Ultimate Fighter 18 Finale is scheduled for three rounds rather than the usual five. Link
- UFC Fight Night 32 medical suspensions: Two fighters suspended 180 days
The Brazilian MMA Athletic Commission (CABMMA) has issued extended medical suspensions to 16 UFC Fight Night 32 fighters, and two of them could be out of action for up to 180 days. Link
- Miesha Tate Tops Ronda Rousey in First Round of EA Sports UFC Video Game Cover Voting
The UFC and EA Sports recently announced UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones as the first cover athlete for the new EA Sports UFC video game. Alongside that announcement, it was revealed that a...
- Jessica Aguilar Signs with WSOF, Becomes First Female on Promotion’s Roster
World Series of Fighting will hold its first women’s fight sometime in the near future. The promotion announced on Monday via Twitter that it has signed Bellator veteran Jessica Aguilar. The deal was...
- Rick Glenn Withdraws From WSOF 7 Featherweight Championship Bout
Rick Glenn has withdrawn from his World Series of Fighting featherweight title bout against Georgi Karakhanyan on Dec. 7. WSOF officials recently informed Sherdog.com of the news, although reasons...
- Rick Story, only man to beat Johny Hendricks, helps St-Pierre prepare for UFC 167
MONTREAL – UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre is pulling out all the stops ahead of UFC 167, and that includes bringing in a fighter with a special type of insight on his opponent, Johny...
- Nate Diaz to UFC: 'You're paying these p**sies'
The former Lightweight contender rebukes Pettis for pulling out of his upcoming fight and the UFC for keeping him on the payroll. He followed up with an implication that he might not even show up for...
- Jamie Varner out, Pat Healy needs new opponent at UFC on FOX 9
The hits just keep on coming for next month’s UFC on FOX 9. Jamie Varner is the latest victim of the dreaded injury bug. Link
- Kelvin Gastelum out at UFC on FOX 9, promotion seeks new opponent for Court McGee
An undisclosed injury has forced Kelvin Gastelum (7-0 MMA, 2-0 UFC) out of a planned UFC on FOX 9 welterweight fight with fellow “Ultimate Fighter” winner Court McGee (16-3 MMA, 5-2 UFC). Link
- Lance Palmer meets Georgi Karakhanyan for inaugural WSOF featherweight title in December
An undefeated Team Alpha Male prospect will fight for the inaugural World Series of Fighting featherweight title next month. Lance Palmer (7-0) has replaced the injured Rick Glenn against Georgi...
- Thiago Tavares plans drop to 145 following quick UFC win
GOIANIA, Brazil -- Thiago Tavares is back in the win column, and he wants a fresh start in the UFC. Following a first-round submission victory over Justin Salas at UFC Fight Night 32 in Goiania,...
- UFC Fight Night 32's Rony Jason suspended for wall-punching incident
Rony Jason‘s UFC Fight Night 32 experience just went from bad to worse to completely embarrassing. Link
- Bobby Green replaces Jamie Varner, meets Pat Healy at UFC on FOX 9
Bobby Green (21-5 MMA, 2-0 UFC) will look to stay perfect in the octagon as he steps up on one month’s notice to face Pat Healy (31-16 MMA, 0-2 UFC). Green today announced via Facebook that he has...
- Doo Ho Choi officially under UFC contract
It took a couple of weeks longer than many expected, but the UFC has picked up one of the biggest name prospects on the Korean MMA scene in rising star Doo Ho Choi. Link
- Cris Cyborg: Ronda Rousey talks about submitting Cain Velasquez, but won't even move up to fight me at featherweight
Go directly to heavyweight. Do not pass 145 pounds, do not fight Cris Cyborg. Link
- Anderson Silva says Vitor Belfort deserves UFC middleweight title shot
Too bad UFC President Dana White doesn't exactly feel the same was as "The Spider." Link
- Nick Diaz claims Dana White offered UFC fight to a manager who doesn't exist
Manti Te'o's girlfriend, meet Nick Diaz's manager. Link
- Ryan LaFlare replaces Kelvin Gastelum, meets Court McGee at UFC on FOX 9
Three days after picking up his second UFC win, Ryan LaFlare is already booked to fight again. UFC officials today announced LaFlare (9-0 MMA, 2-0 UFC) has agreed to replace an injured Kelvin...
- World Series of Fighting reconsidering position on Rousimar Palhares
World Series of Fighting President Ray Sefo is reconsidering his position of welterweight free agent Rousimar Palhares (15-5). Link
- Bellator 108's ‘Rampage’ Jackson has no interest in Tito Ortiz or Dan Henderson
Even if Tito Ortiz gets a clean bill of health and is cleared to fight, Quinton Jackson is “over” the idea of competing against the fellow ex-UFC light heavyweight champion. Link
- Will Chope and Bekbulat Magomedov Headed to UFC, Face Each Other in Singapore
Two in form featherweights have been added to the UFC roster and are set to face off at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore on Jan. 4. American Will Chope (19-5) will put his 14-fight winning streak on the...
- Julie Kedzie Draws Undefeated Bethe Correia as New Opponent for UFC Brisbane
Originally slated to face undefeated Russian fighter Aleksandra Albu, Julie Kedzie finally has a new opponent for UFC Fight Night 33 in Brisbane, Australia. Link
- GSP surpasses Silva, breaking multiple records with win Saturday
Win, lose or draw, if St-Pierre can keep the fight going longer than just 39 seconds, he will break current record holder BJ Penn for the most time in the octagon–currently at 5 hours, 3 minutes, 51...
- One FC Adds Three Bouts to December Card, Including Eduard Folayang vs. Vincent Latoel
ONE FC has added another three exciting fights to its Dec. 6 event in Manila, including Eduard Folayang vs. Vincent Latoel. Link
- Johny Hendricks first realized KO power with arcade-style punching machine
If you ask Team Takedown founder Ted Ehrhardt when he first figured out that Johny Hendricks had serious power in his left hand, he’ll tell you it was an arcade-style punch machine that convinced...
- Mike Tyson says he fought coked out for his biggest fights
Former undisputed heavyweight boxing champion, 'Iron' Mike Tyson reveals several shockers in his new tell-all book, stating that he was high on cocaine for his biggest fights, conducted an affair...
- UFC signs former TUF 15 contestant Drew Dober
The UFC has gone back to their wellspring of past TUF contestants in search of new lightweight talent with the signing of Omaha, Nebraska native Drew Dober. Link
- ONE FC 12 youngster Gianni Subba shrugs off title talk, says others more deserving
At just 20 years old, top flyweight prospect Gianni Subba is in no rush to reach the top of the MMA mountain. Link
- Matt Riddle pulls out of Bellator 109 bout with Nathan Coy
Matt Riddle has pulled out of his scheduled Bellator 109 bout, his opponent Nathan Coy told Bloody Elbow on Wednesday afternoon. Link
- Royce Gracie: MMA definitely mainstream but needs return to no rules
As a member of the First Family of Mixed Martial Arts, UFC Hall of Famer Royce Gracie has witnessed firsthand the rise of the sport from obscurity to network TV. And while he hasn’t competed for more...
- Bout between once-beaten heavyweights Chris Lokteff and Tony Johnson Jr. Added to ONE FC 12: 'Warrior Spirit'
He already disposed of "The Maine-iac" ... can "The Hulk" now smash "Igor" inside the cage? Link
- Johny Hendricks: If Georges St-Pierre needs drugs to beat me, I got beat by the drugs
UFC welterweight contender Johny Hendricks added fresh fuel to a fiery controversy over drug testing in advance of his title fight againstGeorges St-Pierre at UFC 167. Link
- Chael Sonnen: I would have preferred to stay away from Rashad Evans
Chael Sonnen is never one to shy away from a challenge, but even “The Bad Guy” admits he’d have preferred to avoid a conflict with former UFC light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans. “If there’s a...
- Georges St-Pierre remembers the time Team Hammer House scared him out of a warmup
Like most fighters, Georges St-Pierre‘s love affair with the UFC started early. A friend rented a videotape at a barbecue when he was 15 years old, and he watched the 170-pound Royce Gracie submit...
- Jon Jones vs. Glover Teixeira set for UFC 170 on February 22
The next battle for Light heavyweight title has been set. Link
- Ben Askren becomes unrestricted free agent after Bellator grants 'Funky' unconditional release
Undefeated Welterweight Is Now Unrestricted Free Agent Former Bellator Welterweight Champion and undefeated mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter Ben Askren is a free man. The Viacom-owned promotion has...
- Jones says he'd 'kill' Richie Incognito in a fight
Dumb sports talk radio questions have become a staple of UFC champ Jon Jones' career, he's now being asked how he would do in a fight against controversial NFL'er Richie Incognito. Link
- ONE FC 12 Weigh-ins: Main event has been scrapped
Multiple unfortunate occurrences have forced ONE FC officials to scrap their main event bout that was originally a welterweight title fight between Adam Kayoom and Nobutatsu Suzuki. Link
- Brendan Schaub signs new six-fight UFC deal
UFC heavyweight contender Brendan Schaub, who scored back-to-back wins following a recent two-fight skid, has re-upped with the UFC with a new six-fight deal. Link
- Live Video Feed: UFC 167 Pre-Fight Press Conference (4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT)
Don't forget to tune into the UFC 167 pre-fight press conference. The conference will be live at (4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT). Link