- After disappointing loss, Michael Kuiper changes camps, promises 'new tricks'
Following a 2012 destruction of Jared Hamman, Michael Kuiper appeared primed to make an impact in the UFC's middleweight division. That was before Tom Lawlor sent him back to the drawing board. Link
- Bellator 108 lineup set, includes Galvao vs. McKenna, Burrell vs. Rivera
Bellator MMA's return to New Jersey now has a full lineup in place, and new main-card matchups include bantamweights Marcos Galvao vs. Tom McKenna and Nah'Shon Burrell vs. Dante Rivera. Link
- Bellator signs Brazilians Julio Cesar Neves, Cleiton Duarte, Diego Marlon
Bellator MMA has bolstered its roster with the signing of a trio of fighters from Brazil. Julio Cesar Neves, Cleiton Duarte and Diego Marlon are the latest additions to Bellator's ranks. Link
- UFC Fight Night 32 lineup finalized, Stephens-Jason kicks off main card
The main and preliminary cards are set for next month's "UFC Fight Night 32: Belfort vs. Henderson" event. Link
- UFC bantamweight Brad Pickett hints at a possible move to flyweight
In an interview with BT Sport's Beyond The Octagon, UFC bantamweight contender Brad Pickett revealed that a change of weight class could be in his future plans. Link
- UFN 30's Guillard on Melendez, Sanchez: 'I would've dropped either one of them'
MANCHESTER – Despite recording just two victories in his past six trips to the octagon, UFC lightweight Melvin Guillard is as confident as ever going into Saturday's UFC Fight Night 30 co-main event...
- UFC champ Cain Velasquez's camp confused by report of broken jaw at UFC 166
UFC heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez's camp just can't understand why the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation's Combative Sports division medically suspended the fighter for a suspected...
- Daniel Cormier wants Gustafsson if synced with Jones-Teixeira – and in the U.S.
Daniel Cormier is dropping to light heavyweight, but he has preferences for where and when it happens. He would fight Alexander Gustafsson, for example, but only in the U.S., and only around the same...
- UFC Fight Night 30's Lyoto Machida hints at impending Anderson Silva retirement
MANCHESTER – No sooner than his first fight at middleweight, Lyoto Machida said questions about a potential fight with his sometime training partner, former champ Anderson Silva, keep popping up....
- UFC 167 lineup set, flyweights Elliott and Bagautinov kick off PPV
The lineup is set for next month's "UFC 167: St-Pierre vs. Hendricks" event, and 12 bouts are slated for the show, which marks the UFC's 20th anniversary. Link
- UFC signs Robert Whiteford to replace Mike Wilkinson against Jimy Hettes at Fight Night 30
The UFC has signed it's first Scottish fighter in promotional history (if you don't count Royce Gracie) and he'll be making his promotional debut against Jimy Hettes at UFC Fight Night 30: Machida...
- Joey Beltran no longer with the UFC
Light heavyweight slugger Joey Beltran appears to have been released from the UFC for the second time in as many years. Link
- 'UFC Fight Night 33: Hunt vs. Bigfoot' to air on FOX Sports 1
Although Saturday's UFC Fight Night 30 main card is relegated to FOX Sports 2, December's UFC Fight Night 33 event and heavyweight headliner between Mark Hunt and Antonio Silva won't suffer the same...
- Koji Oishi vs. Honorio Banario title rematch tops 'ONE FC 13: Moment of Truth'
A title fight and rematch between featherweight champion Koji Oishi and ex-titleholder Honorio Banario has been tapped the headliner of ONE FC's 13th event, which is slated for December. Link
- UFC on FOX Sports 10 heads to Chicago, UFC 170 booked for Las Vegas
Once again, the UFC will kick off its FOX broadcast schedule in the City of the Big Shoulders. UFC on FOX 10 will head to Chicago for the third straight year in January. In addition, UFC 170 heads to...
- WSOF officials offer free tickets to all military, police and fire personnel
Sitting on the fence about whether or not to attend Saturday's "World Series of Fighting 6: Burkman vs. Carl" event? Well, if you're a member of the military, police or fire department, there should...
- Chael Sonnen Says He May Reach Out to Anderson Silva for His TUF Brasil 3 Coaching Staff
Would Anderson Silva really take Chael Sonnen up on his latest offer? “Who knows, I may reach out to Anderson and see if he wants to be on the coaching staff (of TUF Brasil 3) with me,” Sonnen said...
- Bellator 105 weigh-ins results: Lightweight tourney semis official
Bellator 105: Awad vs. Brooks II Bellator 105 weigh-ins results: Lightweight tourney semis official All four semifinalists in Bellator MMA's Season 9 lightweight tournament are now official for their...
- 'TUF: Smashes' cast member Ben Wall signs with Legacy Fighting Championship
Undefeated Australian lightweight Ben "Manimal" Wall has signed with the Texas-based Legacy Fighting Championship. Link
- Diego Sanchez fires back at knockout claim of Guillard, who says words twisted
Diego Sanchez isn't happy about being characterized as a sparring dummy, and Melvin Guillard isn't happy that people think that's his opinion. Link
- Dana White fight with Ronda Rousey's lawyers almost got her cut from TUF 18
On last night's episode of The Ultimate Fighter, Dana and Ronda discussed the situation that Rousey feared would get her kicked off the show. Link
- Melvin left Grudge for ATT over money beef
Peripatetic UFC Lightweight Melvin Guillard explains his latest training camp move to American Top Team was motivated by a disagreement over money with Colorado's Grudge Training Center. Link
- UFC Fight Night 30 official weigh-in results: Headliners clear, Lineker heavy
MANCHESTER – UFC Fight Night 30 fighter weigh-ins took place today, and headliners Lyoto Machida (185) and Mark Munoz (186) each made weight for their contest without issue. The same could not be...
- Bellator PPV moved to Spike TV
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/10/25/5029490/bellators-november-2-ppv-cancelled-moved-to-spike-tv-after-tito-ortiz Bellator pay per view has been moved to Spike TV because Tito fractured his neck....
- World Series of Fighting 6 official weigh-in results: Headliners on weight
"World Series of Fighting 6: Burkman vs. Carl" fighter weigh-ins took place today, and the headliners were both on weight for their title fight. Link
- Ian McCall out of UFC on FOX 9 bout with Scott Jorgensen, replacement sought
Scott Jorgensen will no longer fight Ian McCall in his flyweight debut at UFC on FOX 9. Link
- 'Rampage' Jackson wanted a replacement opponent for canceled Bellator 106 bout
Quinton Jackson said he can't be too upset about Tito Ortiz pulling out of their fight at Bellator 106 due to an injury, but "Rampage" was hopeful the organization would find a replacement and keep...
- RFA 10 results: Mike Rhodes cruises in title fight, Justin Lawrence victorious
Duke Roufus student Mike Rhodes laid claim to the inaugural RFA welterweight title with a unanimous decision over the tough Alan Jouban in Friday's RFA 10 headliner. Link
- Mayhem Miller and Uriah Hall involved in scuffle outside LA casino
Jason Miller is back at it after reportedly getting into a fight with UFC middleweight Uriah Hall outside of the Commerce Casino in Commerce, California late Friday (Oct. 25, 2013) night following...
- Alexander Gustafsson vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira set for March 8 in London
With an immediate rematch against UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones not in the cards, Alexander Gustafsson instead will fight Antonio Rogerio Nogueira in his next bout. Link
- UFC Fight Night 30 bonuses: Machida, Musoke, Barnatt and Craig earn $50k awards
MANCHESTER – Lyoto Machida, Nicholas Musoke, Luke Barnatt and Andrew Craig each earned $50,000 bonuses for their performances at Saturday's UFC Fight Night 30 event. Link
- Injury knocks Vinicius Queiroz from Bellator 107 and tourney final vs. Kongo
Bellator is having trouble getting a break lately, it seems. A day after losing the headliner for its planned first pay-per-view event, the promotion has lost the bout planned to headline Bellator...
- White ready to get UFC Fight Night 30 winner Jimi Manuwa a big fight – in States
MANCHESTER – Jimi Manuwa won again, with another stoppage, and stayed unbeaten. Now his boss is ready to get him some bigger fights outside his home country of England. Link
- Following third weight miss, John Lineker not necessarily done at flyweight
John Lineker's career might be looking a lot different had he not missed weight for his flyweight fight against Phil Harris at UFC Fight Night 30. Link
- Melvin Guillard vs. Ross Pearson rematch added to UFC's March 8 event in London
Melvin Guillard and Ross Pearson said they'd be happy to book a rematch after their disappointing UFC Fight Night 30 no contest, and UFC officials wasted no time in getting it done. Link
- Gegard Mousasi Wants the Next Crack at New UFC Middleweight Lyoto Machida
Lyoto Machida got through Mark Munoz on Saturday night, and now Gegard Mousasi wants a piece. Link
- After Machida's 185 debut KO, White interested in matching him up with Belfort
MANCHESTER – Dana White seldom makes bookings for his fighters right after a show is over, but sometimes he starts to steer things in a direction if he can't book a bout outright. Link
- Miguel Torres says late shorts change threw him off in WSOF loss to Pablo Alfonso
Miguel Torres was submitted by Pablo Alfonso in his second WSOF fight, but believes that a strange decision by the referee prior to the fight was part of the reason why he came up short. Link
- Dana White: John Lineker Would Have A Title Shot If He Made Weight
If there is one certainty in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), it's that John Lineker should be fighting for the flyweight title. That is, if he could consistently make weight. Currently,...
- Recent signee Tatsuya Kawajiri wants Cub Swanson in UFC debut
With five consecutive victories and no current fight on the horizon, Cub Swanson wants a big featherweight matchup to help his title chances. One fighter has offered his services. Link
- RFA 11 main card takes shape with Toner vs. Thompson, Machida vs. Wood
The main card has taken shape for next month's RFA 11 event, which airs on AXS TV. Link
- Paul Buentello vs. Isaac Villanueva booked for Legacy FC 27
Former UFC and Strikeforce heavyweight title challenger Paul Buentello will look to go 2-0 at light heavyweight when he meets Isaac Villanueva at Legacy FC 27. Link
- Matt Hamill, Nandor Guelmino, and David Mitchell removed from UFC rosters
It appears that another round of UFC cuts have taken effect with Matt Hamill, Nandor Guelmino, and David Mitchell all having their profiles removed from the UFC website Monday, October 28. Link
- Miller: UFC trying to buy a country with McGregor
Cole Miller takes issue with Conor McGregor and the UFC's marketing of the Irish fighter. Link
- Saturday's Bellator 106 card gets a shakeup, five bouts on Spike TV main card
With its move from pay-per-view to Spike TV following the injury withdrawal of Tito Ortiz, Saturday's Bellator 106 card has gotten a small shakeup. Link
- Lyoto Machida Would Fight Anderson Silva for the Title
link Just hours after brutally knocking out Mark Munoz in the first round at ‘UFC Fight Night 30', Lyoto Machida took place in an interview with the Fox Sports crew. When asked if he would be...
- Conor McGregor responds to Cole Miller
The UFC's Irish sensation fires back at the veteran Featherweight. Link
- Rosi Sexton takes a shot at Joe Rogan via Facebook
UFC women's bantamweight fighter, Rosi Sexton takes a shot at Joe Rogan via her Facebook account, regarding the amount of damage she took following her fight with Jessica Andrade. Link
- UFC 167's Robert Drysdale denied fight license by NSAC for elevated testosterone
For the second time this year, BJJ ace Light Heavyweight Robert Drysdale was set to make his UFC debut at UFC 167. He was originally slated to face Ednaldo Oliveira at UFC 163 in August after going...
- Donald Cerrone planning post-UFC 167 move down to featherweight
After a productive 7-3 run and six fight-night bonuses as a UFC lightweight, Donald Cerrone plans to take his talents to the featherweight division after next month's UFC 167 event. Link