- Dana White: Everything I hear from Nick Diaz is that he doesn't want to fight
HOUSTON – Don't start getting too excited about that Michael Bisping vs. Nick Diaz fight just yet. While you'll struggle to find someone to say they wouldn't be interested in seeing the two clash,...
- Nogueira brothers defend Rousimar Palhares, say he's never hurt anyone
Embattled welterweight Rousimar Palhares is getting support from his current MMA team. In a prepared statement, brothers and UFC fighters Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira and Antonio Rogerio Nogueira said...
- Jason High vs. Anthony Lapsley tapped final UFC 167 addition
A welterweight bout between Jason High and Anthony Lapsley is the latest addition to the UFC's 20th anniversary show, UFC 167. Link
- Undefeated Nick Newell returns at WSOF 7 in non-tourney bout
Nick Newell, a highly touted and undefeated lightweight prospect, is now slated to fight at World Series of Fighting's Dec. 7 event. There, he meets Sabah Fadai at WSOF 7. Link
- Why Bellator 104's Rick Hawn wants War Machine in tournament final
Even though he's scheduled for a bout with Brent Weedman at Friday's Bellator 104 event, welterweight tournament semifinalist Rick Hawn already knows whom he would like to face for the tournament...
- UFC 'talking about' Jose Aldo vs. Ricardo Lamas for UFC 169 in New Jersey
HOUSTON – It's far from a lock, but Ricardo Lamas could finally get his shot at the UFC featherweight title in February. Link
- UFC boss downs Bellator's Ben Askren offer: They're playing f---ing games
HOUSTON – If Bellator MMA officials thought UFC President Dana White might have been intrigued by their latest offer in regards to Ben Askren, they would be wrong. Link
- Mehdi Baghdad to YouTube highlight creators: Please take them down
Mehdi Baghdad has traveled the world to become not only a skilled martial artist but a powerful mixed martial artist as well. Along the way, from France to Algeria to Brazil to California, he has...
- Bellator 104 weigh-in results for 'Weedman vs Hawn' from Cedar Rapids
MAIN CARD: Bellator Welterweight Tournament Semifinal: Brent Weedman (170.7) vs. Rick Hawn (170.4) Bellator Welterweight Tournament Semifinal: Ron Keslar (170.7) vs. War Machine (170.5) Middleweight...
- UFC president wants some 'f**king common sense' from tweeting fighters
Following the controversial tweet from McGregor, Dana White rants about fighters representing themselves on social media. He's not asking for "f***ing rocket scientists", just "a little tiny bit of...
- MARIO SPERRY, RENZO GRACIE DEFEND RELEASED UFC FIGHTER ‘TOQUINHO’ PALHARES
Last week, Brazilian Top Team coach and co-founder Murilo Bustamante told Fighters Only that Palhares had injured teammates in similar situations during training in the past. Former BTT coach Mario...
- Dana White said they offered Fedor so much money "It made no sense"
Crazy demands...a stadium? article
- Mike Wilkinson off UFC Fight Night 30, UFC seeking replacement for Jimy Hettes
An injury has forced a change to the preliminary card of next week's UFC Fight Night 30 card in England. England's Mike Wilkinson (8-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) is out of his featherweight fight against Jimy...
- ADCC 2013 'Beijing' brackets released for Worlds tournament
Brazilian-inspired bracketology! Check out the field for the upcoming ADCC 2013 Worlds submission wrestling tournament that takes place this weekend at Ditan Gymnasium in Beijing, China. The world's...
- Dana White: UFC 166 main event winner will be the best heavyweight in UFC history
UFC president Dana White very excited for Cain Velasquez versus Junior dos Santos III. Feels it is the biggest trilogy in the history of the UFC. Link
- What's next for Cain Velasquez? White says it'll be Fabricio Werdum
According to UFC President Dana White, Fabricio Werdum likely is the next challenger to Cain Velasquez's heavyweight title. White made the announcement immediately following UFC 166. Link
- UFC 166 bonuses: Melendez, Sanchez, Dodson and Ferguson win $60,000
HOUSTON – Gilbert Melendez, Diego Sanchez, John Dodson and Tony Ferguson each earned $60,000 bonuses for their performances at Saturday's UFC 166 event. Link
- Robert Whiteford expected to face Jimy Hettes at UFC Fight Night 30
The UFC needed a featherweight replacement for Mike Wilkinson on just about a week's notice, and it got one. Scottish featherweight Robert Whiteford (10-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) is expected to step in for the...
- Dana White: Gilbert Melendez's UFC 166 performance a 'huge step back for T.J. Grant.'
UFC president Dana White says that when T.J. Grant returns from concussion he may not be fighting for the UFC lightweight title. Link
- Dana White: Andre Fili gets a pass for missing weight for UFC 166
HOUSTON – Missing weight never is going to go over well with the UFC brass, but sometimes there are exceptions to the rule. Such is the case for Team Alpha Male product Andre Fili, who missed weight...
- Dana White: 'I would have thrown in the towel' on Junior dos Santos at UFC 166
HOUSTON – Junior Dos Santos' face told the story of his third fight against Cain Velasquez. Link.
- Dana White claims UFC roster is too full
UFC president Dana White claims the reason some fighters have to wait so long between fights is due to a full UFC roster. Link
- 'ONE FC 12: Warrior Spirit' adds four bouts, including tourney final
Next month's "ONE FC 12: Warrior Spirit" event has four new additions, including a tournament final. Link
- UFC Fight Night 30 start times, fight card, TV info, and media and fan events
It's fight week again for the UFC, and Saturday's UFC Fight Night 30 event marks the organization's return to the U.K. Here's the essential information for the show. Link
- UFC vet Ulysses Gomez meets champ Neil Seery at Cage Warriors 62
Former Tachi Palace Fights champion and recent UFC competitor Ulysses Gomez is heading overseas for a clash with Cage Warriors flyweight champion Neil Seery. Link
- Ryo Chonan Retires as a Champion After Triumphant Finale at Deep: Tribe Tokyo Impact
Ryo Chonan will finish his career as the reigning Deep welterweight champion after registering a dramatic decision win over Dan Hornbuckle in Tokyo on Sunday. The 37-year-old has decided to draw the...
- Bellator Returns to Atlantic City Nov. 15 with Middleweight Title Main Event
Bellator MMA will return to Atlantic City’s Revel on Friday, November 15 live on Spike TV as Alexander Shlemenko will put his title on the line against Season 8 Bellator Middleweight Tournament...
- JDS thought he got finished in 2nd round
According to a report out of Brazil, UFC 166 headliner Junior dos Santos said he doesn't remember most of his bout and initially thought he had been knocked out in the second round. Link
- Noons: I would have retired if I lost at UFC 166
UFC lightweight K.J. Noons would have walked away from MMA if he had lost to George Sotiropoulos at UFC 166. Link
- Dana White: Everybody is telling to me sign Holly Holm
UFC president Dana White says that "everyone" is telling him to sign Holly Holm whom he calls "the female Conor McGregor." Link
- White: B.J. Penn is 'almost' on weight already ahead of featherweight debut
B.J. Penn isn't scheduled to make his featherweight debut against Frankie Edgar for a while, but UFC president Dana White claims that Penn is almost already down to 145 pounds. Link
- World Series of Fighting Has No Interest in Signing Exiled UFC Fighter Rousimar Palhares
The job market is quickly shrinking for exiled UFC fighter Rousimar Palhares. World Series of Fighting president Ray Sefo says he has no interest in the troubled leg-lock. Link
- Donald Cerrone's bull 'Don't Tell Dana' competes for charity at PBR World Finals
Bull riding enthusiast Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone will be involved in this week's Professional Bull Riders World Finals whether UFC President Dana White wants him to or not. Link
- Chad Mendes eyes rematch with Jose Aldo but could see bantamweight move, as well
With four straight knockout wins under his belt, Chad Mendes believes he's just about due for a rematch with UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo. But he could see himself moving to 135 pounds, at...
- Chael and Wandy to Coach TUF Brasil
Rivals Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva will coach against one another on The Ultimate Fighter Brasil. Link
- Source: Tatsuya Kawajiri signs with UFC, wants on January card in Singapore
Tatsuya Kawajiri, one of the most highly regarded lighter weight fighters in the world, will next compete inside the UFC's octagon. The Japanese featherweight, who most recently fought for DREAM in...
- The Korean Zombie speaks out against Ronda Rousey's rising sun t-shirt
UFC Featherweight Chan Sung Jung is mad as hell and he doesn't intend to take it anymore. When Ronda Rousey sported the symbol of WWII era Japan on The Ultimate Fighter, the Zombie wrote Dana White a...
- Fabricio Werdum would retire with submission win over Cain Velasquez
Submission wins over Fedor, Minotauro and Velasquez would be enough for Werdum to retire and work only as a commentator. Link
- Source: Former DEEP champ Katsunori Kikuno signs with UFC
In advance of a planned Asian expansion, the UFC continues to add talent from that region, as Katsunori Kikuno (21-5-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC) has joined the world's largest MMA promotion. Link
- Everyone's favorite submission artist Rousimar Palhares to compete again
Finally, a door has opened for Rousamir Palhares. And it's not another exit door. A couple of weeks ago, the Brazilian submitted Mike Pierce in a mere 31 seconds. But less than 24 hours later, he'd...
- Source: WSOF Planning Burkman-Fitch Rubber Match if Both Victorious on Saturday
If both Josh Burkman and Jon Fitch earn victories at World Series of Fighting 6, the welterweights are headed for a rubber match, according to a source close to the organization. Link
- UFC 166 medical suspensions: dos Santos, Jordan, Boetsch earn indefinite orders
Three fighters, including headliner Junior dos Santos, heavyweight Shawn Jordan and middleweight Tim Boetsch, have received indefinite medical suspensions following this past weekend's highly...
- Gilbert Melendez 'campaigning' for title shot following UFC 166 victory
The UFC lightweight division's self-proclaimed "uncrowned champion" Gilbert Melendez wants a chance to bring the belt where he feel it rightfully belongs: around his waist. Many, including Melendez...
- Bellator signs 28-0 featherweight prospect 'Morceguinho'
Bellator has added another finisher to its roster. Undefeated featherweight Julio Cesar Neves Junior, better known in Brazil simply as "Morceguinho", has signed a deal with Bellator after racking up...
- Featherweight champ Jose Aldo wants to fight fellow champ Anthony Pettis at Lightweight
With no 145 lb. contender lined up, Aldo talks about a possible move to the Lightweight division to face Showtime. Link
- Diego Sanchez wants to fight Nate Diaz next
UFC lightweight Diego Sanchez has already beaten Nick Diaz, and now he's interested in fighting Nate Diaz. Link
- UFC launches anti-HIV campaign
The Ultimate Fighting Championship® and the Gay and Lesbian Community Center of Southern Nevada have announced a dynamic new partnership, designed to raise awareness of the realities of HIV among...
- Palhares admits he held sub too long on Pierce
Now that he's had time to review the tape, Rousimar Palhares notices that he did in fact hold a heel hook too long against Mike Pierce at UFC Fight Night 29. Link
- White open to Cormier vs. Gustafsson
With Cormier ready to make his debut at 205 lbs., the UFC president says he's open to booking DC against another of Jon Jones' most interesting challengers. Link
- Fitch: Cain beats Cormier
Who would win a fight between teammates Daniel Cormier and Cain Velasquez? Their former teammate Jon Fitch says it would be Cain, no question. Link