- White: Decision will be made if UFC champ Cruz can't return in early 2014
On Tuesday, Dana White was arguably his most definitive yet on the prospect of bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz returning by early 2014 – or not being ready by that time table. Link
- With Estevan Payan out, Charles Oliveira meets Jeremy Larsen at UFC 166
An injury has knocked Estevan Payan from his fight with Charles Oliveira, and Jeremy Larsen, whose fight with Matt Grice was pulled after Grice's car accident, will step in in his teammate's place....
- Andrew Leone injury knocks flyweight title fight from ONE FC 10 main event
Just three days before a shot at ONE FC's flyweight title, Andrew Leone will have to wait. So, too, will ONE FC. A Leone injury has knocked his title fight with Shinichi Kojima from Friday's ONE FC...
- Matthew Riddle on MMA: 'I don't want anything to do with it'
Matthew Riddle has had it with MMA. He's fed up, disgusted and more than a little bit pissed off with the sport he's dedicated himself to since 2008. Link
- With Estevan Payan out, Charles Oliveira meets Jeremy Larsen at UFC 166
Thanks to a pair of injuries, UFC 166 has a new featherweight fight. An injury has knocked Estevan Payan (14-4 MMA, 0-1 UFC) from his fight with Charles Oliveira (16-4 MMA, 4-4 UFC). And the recent...
- Despite NSAC's new pot limits, hefty fines remain for violators
One effect of relaxing marijuana testing thresholds for Nevada fight licensees could be more disclosure. Nevada State Athletic Commission Executive Director Keith Kizer hopes applicants would be...
- Megumi Fujii rematches Jessica Aguilar in Oct. 5 retirement fight
In the final fight of her legendary MMA career, Megumi Fujii will look to avenge a controversial loss to Jessica Aguilar. Link
- Shogun Rua vs. James Te Huna set for UFC Fight Night 33 in Australia
UFC superstar Mauricio "Shogun" Rua is headed Down Under, combining with eight of Australia's most promising fighters for a huge summer of Mixed Martial Arts. The Daily Telegraph can reveal Rua, the...
- Donation fund set up for injured UFC fighter Matt Grice
A donation fund has been set up for injured UFC fighter and police officer Matt Grice. Grice was critically injured Sunday in a car accident in Oklahoma. Donations are being accepted at hopemob.org ....
- BJ Penn to coach TUF 19 opposite Frankie Edgar, will fight at featherweight in April
BJ Penn will drop to featherweight and coach opposite Frankie Edgar for season 19 of The Ultimate Fighter. Link
- E-mails expose drug testing rift between GSP, Hendricks
This article was a joint effort between Matt Roth of MMAMania.com and Brent Brookhouse of BloodyElbow.com. Link
- UFC angles for Pettis-Grant, books Faber-McDonald at UFC on FOX 9
When the UFC returns to Sacramento for UFC on FOX 9, Anthony Pettis could defend his belt against T.J. Grant, while two fighters will end up getting a little "California Love" in a key bantamweight...
- Despite marijuana charge, WSOF still plans to book Miguel Torres vs. Tyson Nam
Bantamweight Miguel Torres' recent bust for marijuana possession hasn't deterred his promoter's plans for his career. Link
- UFC looking to book Travis Browne vs. Stipe Miocic at UFC on Fox 9
UFC looking to match up top ten heavyweights Travis Browne and Stipe Miocic on UFC on Fox 9 fight card. Link
- Boxer Adrien Broner on MMA: ‘I really don’t look at it as a real sport’
“I’m really not too big on MMA,” said Broner. “I really don’t look at it as a real sport because anybody can come into MMA and learn that. You can learn that. Listen, you can’t just come in to boxing...
- UFC cuts Benjamin Brinsa fighter accused of Neo-Nazi sympathies
The Ultimate Fighting Championship has elected not to stake its international reputation on Benjamin Brinsa's denials of a neo-nazi past. Brinsa has been cut by the promotion before stepping into the...
- Virgil Zwicker says Strikeforce doctors misdiagnosed him, cost him thousands of $$
Bellator light heavyweight tournament competitor, Virgil Zwicker says he was misdiagnosed by Strikeforce doctors and ended up having to pay several thousand dollars of his own money, with no...
- Mark Munoz Parts Ways with Jason Miller, Hopes He Can Find His Way Out of Recent Turmoil
UFC vet Jason Miller and current UFC contender Mark Munoz were once the closest of friends. As such, Munoz still hopes Miller can find his way out of recent turmoil. Link
- Dustin Pague Fights for Roster Spot, Welcomes Kyoji Horiguchi at UFC 166
A bantamweight bout between Dustin Pague and Kyoji Horiguchi has been added to the UFC 166 line-up for Oct. 19 in Houston. UFC officials announced the bout on Friday. Pague (11-8) is likely fighting...
- Pat Barry vs. Soa Palelei added to UFC Fight Night 33 in Australia
A heavyweight matchup between Pat Barry and Soa Palelei has been added to December's UFC Fight Night 33 in Brisbane, Australia. The booking was first announced by Australian outlet WAtoday.com.au,...
- Tim Means retires Pete Spratt, Garcia shines
Following his release from the UFC, Tim Means thanked Legacy FC for giving him a job. After his first appearance for the promotion, it looks like he'll be employed as long as he likes. Link
- Thatch vs. Thiago, Sicilia vs. Castro added to UFC Fight Night 32
A pair of fights have been added to UFC Fight Night 32 in Goiania, Brazil. Paulo Thiago, who was forced to withdraw from his bout against Kelvin Gastelum at UFC Fight Night 27 with an injury,...
- Dana White: Daniel Cormier 'probably' gets title shot against Jon Jones with win over Roy Nelson
If Glover Teixeira was watching UFC president Dana White's recent Google angout his may eyebrows may have raised when White said that current top ten heavyweight Daniel Cormier may be the fighter...
- Sefo: Branch-Villefort, Mutapcic-Taylor winners to fight for 185 WSOF title
Tonight's middleweight tournament fights at World Series of Fighting 5 will determine the two fighters who will compete for the promotion's first 185-pound title. Link
- New Zealand in the UFC’s Sights for 2015 or 2016
With the UFC looking to spread its wings, bringing shows to more and more countries, UFC Director of Operations for Australia, New Zealand & Canada Tom Wright has revealed that they are targeting...
- After WSOF 5 fight scrapped, Elvis Mutapcic gets own drug test
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. – Fights get called off all the time, sometimes even on the day of the fight. But this one was a rarity. Elvis Mutapcic, set to make his promotional debut at World Series of...
- Yves Edwards-Yancy Medeiros added to UFC Fight Night 31: Fight for the Troops 3
A pair of lightweights looking to rebound from losses earlier this year will meet at the UFC's next "Fight for the Troops" show. Yves Edwards (42-20-1 MMA, 9-10 UFC) will meet Yancy Medeiros (9-1...
- Tom Watson replaced by Magnus Cedenblad, Rony Jason off UFC Fight Night 29
A couple of fan favorites are off of upcoming UFC cards with Rony "Jason" Mariano Bezerra and Tom "Kong" Watson both pulled due to injury. Link
- Yves Edwards vs. Yancy Medeiros added to Fight for the Troops 3
Another bout has been added to UFC Fight Night: Fight for the Troops 3 with lightweights Yves Edwards and Yancy Medeiros facing off at Fort Campbell on November 6th. Link
- One FC to Debut Groundbreaking Amateur MMA Series
One Fighting Championship will announce this week the introduction of a series of amateur events which will be taking place all across Asia in 2014. Entitled the “One Amateur MMA Series,” fights will...
- New Jersey commission stands behind decision on WSOF 5's Elvis Mutapcic
In the wake of Saturday's odd cancellation of the middleweight fight between Elvis Mutapcic and Jesse Taylor, the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board has issued a statement in response. Link
- Jon Fitch vs. Marcelo Alfaya slated for WSOF 6
Jon Fitch will look to get back on the winning track next month. The former UFC welterweight contender will meet Marcelo Alfaya at WSOF 6 on Oct. 26 in Florida, WSOF executive vice president Ali...
- Aldo: Lamas, Swanson should get shot over Mendes
UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo has already defeated Chad Mendes once, and doesn't believe that his recent winning streak is enough to warrant a rematch. Link
- NJSAC explains late removal of Elvis Mutapcic from WSOF 5
In a bizarre situation on Saturday night, middleweight tournament fighter Elvis Mutapcic was removed from his WSOF 5 fight by the New Jersey State Athletic Commission. The commission sent out a press...
- Stephens pulled after Jason injury
Only two days after it was announced that Rony Jason was being pulled from UFC Fight Night 29 due to a back injury his scheduled opponent, Jeremy Stephens has also been removed from the card. Link
- Gleison Tibau's trainers reveal the secret to the biggest same day weight cut in the UFC
Stefane Dias and Everton Bittar of American Top Team tell Guilherme Cruz how they help massive UFC Lightweight Gleison Tibau lose 20+ pounds in one day to make the 155 pound limit. Link
- Makdessi: Black belts don't matter to me
UFC Lightweight John Makdessi isn't impressed by opponents with black belts in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Link
- Dylan Andrews vs. Clint Hester added to UFC Fight Night 33 in Australia
A middleweight matchup between "The Ultimate Fighter 17" teammates Dylan Andrews and Clint Hester is the latest addition to UFC Fight Night 33 in Brisbane, Australia. Link
- Derek Brunson vs. Antonio Braga Neto joins UFC Fight Night 31 lineup
A middleweight bout between Derek Brunson and Antonio Braga Neto is the latest addition to November's "UFC Fight Night 31: UFC Fight for the Troops 3" event. Link
- Rick Hawn, Ron Keslar step in to Bellator's Season 9 welterweight tournament
With injuries forcing Matt Riddle and Mark Scanlon out of Bellator MMA's Season 9 welterweight tournament, Rick Hawn and Ron Keslar have stepped in to the bracket's eight-man field. Link
- Pete Spratt not retiring just yet, planning appeal of Legacy FC 23 loss
Despite announcing his retirement this past Friday, Pete Spratt has at least one more fight in him. Link
- Cristiane 'Cyborg' Justino gets new opponent for Friday's Lion Fight 11
Invicta FC featherweight champion Cristiane Justino has a new opponent for her muay Thai fight at Friday's Lion Fight 11 event. Link
- UFC lightweight Melvin Guillard relocates again, to American Top Team (Updated)
Shortly after knocking out Mac Danzig at UFC on FOX 7, Melvin Guillard said he would continue to live in Florida but train in Colorado, where he'd prepared for the fight at Grudge Training Center....
- Anthony Pettis vs. Josh Thomson booked for UFC on FOX 9 headliner
T.J. Grant's loss will be Josh Thomson's gain. With Grant medically unable to accept a planned title shot lightweight champ Anthony Pettis, Thomson will step in to challenge for the belt. Link
- Ed Herman vs. Rafael Natal added to November's UFC 167 lineup
A middleweight contest between fighters building on "Fight of the Night" wins has been added to the UFC 167 lineup, as Ed Herman meets Rafael Natal. With the addition to the card, UFC 167 now...
- Edwin Figueroa vs. Erik Perez added to November's UFC 167 event
A bantamweight matchup between Erik Perez and Edwin Figueroa has been added to November's UFC 167 event. UFC officials today announced the pairing. Featuring a welterweight title fight between champ...
- Rick Hawn and Ron Keslar Enter Welterweight Tournament As Riddle, Scanlon Injured
Keslar Battles Sergio Junior, Hawn Meets Herman Terrado September 20th Newport Beach, CA. (September 16, 2013) – Injuries over the last three weeks have forced Mark Scanlon and Matt Riddle out of...
- Browne vs. Barnett set for UFC 168
Top 10 heavyweights Travis Browne and Josh Barnett are officially set to clash on the big UFC 168 PPV on December 28th. Link
- Mendes/Lentz to Fox 9, Bermudez gets new opponent
Chad Mendes is looking for another shot at the UFC featherweight belt, and his quest for that will continue this December against Nik Lentz at UFC on Fox 9. Link
- Jones wants to box a Klitschko
UFC Light Heavyweight champ Jon Jones claims his boxing is developing so fast that he wants to box one of the Klitschko brothers. Link