- Tony Lopez gives opponent cheap shot after choking him out
Two good angles of how it went down. LINK
- Career threatening injury rules Rob Sinclair out of Bellator Lightweight Tournament
The Fight Lounge can exclusively reveal that UK lightweight Rob “C-4? Sinclair has been ruled out of the Bellator lightweight tournament, that was scheduled to take place on September 27th, at...
- CFA releases 2 Champions
CFA releases their WW and LW Champions Link
- David Rickels vs. J.J. Ambrose, six prelims set for Bellator 103 in Kansas
A lightweight bout featuring a recent tournament winner and a full slate of prelims have been added to Bellator's October show in Kansas. MAIN CARD (Spike TV, 9 p.m. ET) TBA vs. TBA - featherweight...
- Che Mills vs. Valentino Petrescu welterweight bout pulled from Cage Warriors 59
A welterweight bout between Che Mills and Valentino Petrescu has been scrapped from Cage Warriors' return to Wales next month. Mills (15-6) and Petrescu (12-3) were set to meet at Cage Warriors 59....
- Bisping/Munoz main card moved from FS2 to FS1
Originally planned for Fox Sports 2, the upcoming Fight Night event between Michael Bisping and Mark Munoz has been moved to Fox Sports 1. Link
- After big beatdown at UFC Fight Night 27, Brandon Thatch wants foe like Kampmann
Brandon Thatch still feels like he's in a dream after a first-round TKO of Justin Edwards on UFC Fight Night 27's preliminary card, and he's a little hesitant to commit to his next step. Link
- UFC's Faber open to facing Edgar, expects to one day meet McDonald
MILWAUKEE – UFC bantamweight Urijah Faber doesn't know who will be standing across from him the next time he steps into the octagon, but he's hoping for the biggest name possible. Link
- Ronda Rousey 'Breaking Ground' documentary premieres Monday on FOX Sports 1
Just in time for one final buildup toward Season 18 of "The Ultimate Fighter," FOX Sports 1 this Monday will premiere a documentary on one of the UFC's biggest stars – Ronda Rousey. Link
- Hideo Tokoro vs. Will Campuzano Headline VTJ 3rd
VTJ 3rd is set for the Ota City Gymnasium in Tokyo on Oct. 3. It will be headlined by a bantamweight bout between the highly experienced Hideo Tokoro and Will Campuzano. Link
- Pettis, Mendes, Lim & Krauss get Fight Night bonus
UFC president Dana White announced the UFC 164 Fight Night winners including Anthony Pettis for Submission of the Night, Chad Mendes for Knock Out of the Night, Hyun Gyu Lim and Pascal Krauss for...
- Anthony Pettis may have injured his left knee
Dana White made a troubling revelation at UFC 164's post fight presser, that Anthony Pettis may have injured his knee in his fight to capture the UFC lightweight title. Link
- New UFC champ Anthony Pettis' heart-breaking post-fight photo
As if new UFC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis UFC 164 win wasn't emotional enough, the fighter took to Instagram after the event to share a photo that will tug at your heart strings. LINK
- White: Manager making Jose Aldo look scared of fellow UFC champ Anthony Pettis
MILWAUKEE – UFC President Dana White truly likes Andre Pederneiras. But when it comes to UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo, White believes the veteran MMA manager is making his client look scared....
- On the Cusp of Quitting, Soa Palelei Storms Back into the UFC Despite Broken Ribs
Soa Palelei picked up his first UFC victory despite carrying broken ribs into his fight at UFC 164 on Saturday night in Milwaukee. Link
- Ben Rothwell Calls Out Travis Browne, Browne Responds with 'LOL'
As far as post-fight callouts go, Ben Rothwell’s after his win over Brandon Vera on Saturday was not the most succinct, but it did get a reaction. However, that reaction could not have been the one...
- Hugo Viana hurt, bout with Wilson Reis scrapped from UFC Fight Night 28
TUF Brazil 1 alum Hugo Viana has suffered an injury to his left knee. Subsequently, UFC Fight Night 28 will go on with 11 bouts. Viana announced his knee injury on his Instagram account on Friday,...
- Norman Parke vs. Jon Tuck joins UFC Fight Night 30 lineup in Manchester
A lightweight bout between Norman Parke (18-2 MMA, 2-0 UFC) and Jon Tuck (7-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC) has joined October's UFC Fight Night 30 lineup. UFC officials today announced the matchup. Link
- Marlon Moraes extends deal with WSOF, likely to fight at WSOF 6 on Oct. 26
Bantamweight prospect Marlon Moraes has extended his contract with World Series of Fighting and is expected to fight at WSOF 6 in October. Link
- Jose Aldo: Don't pay attention to Dana White, I'm not afraid to fight Anthony Pettis
"I can fight Cain Velasquez if they want. It's not up to me, I'm not the matchmaker. I want to fight, I'm here to fight. I train everyday to destroy whoever they put in front of me. I'm not scared of...
- UFC champ Jose Aldo fires back, asks Dana White to book Anthony Pettis fight
UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo (23-1 MMA, 5-0 UFC) doesn't appreciate the suggestion that he might be afraid of fighting new lightweight kingpin Anthony Pettis (17-2 MMA, 4-1 UFC). In fact,...
- UFC Veteran, Sean “The Muscle Shark” Sherk is retiring from UFC
At the age of 40 and after an extraordinary 14 year career, Sean “Muscle Shark” Sherk is retiring from the UFC with a 38-4-1 record, but will always be remembered as a UFC Lightweight Champion. Sean...
- After UFC 164 thriller, Chico Camus '75 percent sure' he's headed to flyweight
His coaches have suggested it. So have his teammates. Heck, even other fighters outside of his camp have made the suggestion: Chico Camus should move to flyweight. Link
- Signal to Noise: UFC 164's best and worst
There was much to love and hate about Saturday's UFC 164. A star was born and a new champion crowned at lightweight, but several key UFC fixtures found themselves likely wondering what's next after a...
- Herb Dean says that (luckily) there wasn't any controversy with Anthony Pettis' armbar
Saturday night's UFC 164 lightweight title bout between Benson Henderson and Anthony Pettis ended in such confusing non-dramatic fashion as to create drama. Did Benson Henderson tap verbally when...
- GLORY shows in LA, Chicago, NYC to air on Spike
Get information here on some very exciting news for US kickboxing fans, as Glory brings the best in the world to Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York this fall with their shows to begin airing on Spike...
- UFC 165's TV lineup finalized, Healy vs. Nurmagomedov kicks off PPV main card
The lineup is set for this month's UFC 165 event, which includes bouts on pay-per-view, FOX Sports 1 and Facebook. Link
- 'Kid' Yamamoto out, Wilson Reis meets Ivan Menjivar at UFC 165 in Toronto
It didn't take long for Wilson Reis to book his next fight after being scrapped from Wednesday's card in Brazil. With "Kid" Yamamoto out, Reis will step in later this month to meet Ivan Menjivar at...
- Antonio Silva vs. Mark Hunt to headline December 21st UFC Fight Night in Australia
UFC returns to Australia on Dec. 21, and heavyweight Mark Hunt will be on the main event of the Fight Night card. Sources close to the situation told MMAFighting.com that Pride veteran Mark Hunt has...
- Dana White: TJ Grant Will Get Next Crack at UFC Lightweight Title
Although new UFC lightweight champion Anthony Pettis‘ health is currently in question, his first title defense is not. UFC president Dana White told Kevin Iole of Yahoo! Sports – an official...
- UFC Fight Night 28 preview: 25 pre-fight facts for 'Teixeira vs. Bader'
The UFC returns to Brazil for the fifth time this year for Wednesday's "UFC Fight Night 28: Teixeira vs. Bader" event at Mineirinho Arena in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil. As is becoming...
- Josh Burkman vs. Steve Carl for first World Series of Fighting welterweight title set for Oct. 26
World Series of Fighting will crown its first champion next month. Josh Burkman will meet Steve Carl for the promotion's inaugural 170-pound title in the main event of WSOF 6 on Oct. 26 at the...
- Finalist Joe Riggs Out Due to Injury, Fight Master Final Nixed from Saturday’s Bellator 98
The Fight Master: Bellator MMA final between Joe Riggs and Mike Bronzoulis slated for Saturday’s Bellator 98 has been postponed. Link
- New UFC champ Anthony Pettis out two months with sprain
Anthony Pettis' timetable was up in the air until Tuesday night. Now the UFC's new lightweight champion knows exactly what's coming next. Link
- One FC Adds Three Singapore vs. Malaysia Bouts to October’s “Total Domination” Fight Card
ONE Fighting Championship has added another three fights to its ONE FC: Total Domination fight card set to take place on Oct. 18 in Singapore. Link
- XFC 25 | Ryan Thomas Talks About Opponent Change
When Rocky France heard about Stephens dropping out, he jumped at the chance to call John Prisco, (Promoter and President of Xtreme Fighting Championships) and volunteer to take the bout. Prisco...
- UFC Fight Night 27 drug-testing results: All main-card competitors tested
The Indiana Gaming Commission's Athletic Division drug tested all 12 main-card fighters from this past week's UFC Fight Night 27 event. Link
- Justin Gaethje vs. Dan Lauzon added to World Series of Fighting 6 in Florida
An intriguing contest between two of World Series of Fighting's top lightweight talents has been scheduled for the promotion's first event in Florida. Link
- UFC 164's Soa Palelei apologizes to fans, details his fight-night rib injury
It didn't take Soa Palelei long to realize the severity of an injury he thought he could fight through. Link
- Erik Koch making changes after latest loss
Duke Roufus announced recently that Erik Koch is on his way up to lightweight and Chico Camus is on his way down to flyweight after their UFC 164 performances. Link
- Rashad Evans vs. Chael Sonnen set for UFC 167 at light heavyweight
A recently rumored fight between former champion Rashad Evans and three-time UFC title challenger Chael Sonnen is now set for UFC 167. Link
- EA Sports UFC Video Game Roster Will Feature Females, Including Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate
Electronic Arts Inc. on Wednesday announced that EA Sports UFC will feature playable female characters for the first time ever in a UFC video game, including Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate. Link
- UFC confirms Glover's title shot
Following a 1st round TKO of Ryan Bader, the UFC confirmed that Glover Teixeira will get the next LHW title shot after his 5th successive win in the promotion and 20th straight overall. Link
- Teixeira, Natal, Troeng, and Hallmann each pick up $50,000
With UFC Fight Night 28 complete, here's a look at your post-fight bonus award recipients. Link
- Ronaldo 'Jacare' Souza says he'll fight anyone – except Anderson Silva
By steamrolling the top-ranked Yushin Okami in his second UFC appearance, Ronaldo Souza's title aspirations were a topic of conversation at the post-event news conference for UFC Fight Night 28....
- Ryan Bader admits aggression, mental mistakes costly in UFC Fight Night 28 loss
While the odds were clearly stacked against him, Ryan Bader nearly earned an upset win over Glover Teixeira. But then it all went wrong... Full Story
- XFC/Spartan FC vet Cornelius Godfrey killed in motorcycle accident
MMA bantamweight prospect Cornelius Godfrey was killed in overnight motorcycle accident in Ohio. Link
- Jon Jones: Glover Teixeira is like Rampage Jackson with better grappling
UFC light heavyweight champion, Jon Jones doesn't seem all that concerned about the prospect of facing Glover Teixeira. Link
- Rafael 'Feijao' Cavalcante vs. Igor Pokrajac joins UFC Fight Night 32 lineup
A light-heavyweight bout between Rafael Cavalcante (11-4 MMA, 0-1 UFC) and Igor Pokrajac (25-10 MMA, 4-5 UFC) is the latest addition to November's recently announced UFC Fight Night 32 event. Link
- Kevin Souza broke his hand in the first round against Arantes
Edimilson "Kevin" Souza turned in a strong performance against Felipe Arantes on Fight Night 28. Even more impressive, he did it with a busted mitt. Link