- King Mo says Jacob Noe is a bitch, details split from Syndicate MMA
Bellator light heavyweight star, 'King' Mo Lawal, details his split from Syndicate MMA in Las Vegas, as well as the reason he despises Jacob Noe. Link
- 'TUF Nations: Canada vs. Australia' to feature middleweights and welterweights
An upcoming international version of "The Ultimate Fighter" pitting Canada vs. Australia will feature fighters in both the middleweight and welterweight divisions. Link
- Tyrone Spong-Angel DeAnda Added to WSOF 4 Bill
World Series of Fighting President Ray Sefo will compete for the first time in more than two years when the former kickboxing standout meets fellow heavyweight Dave Huckaba on Aug. 10 at WSOF 4....
- Guillard gets probation, no jail for assault
Reports came out in March that "The Young Assassin" was facing charges for battery in New Mexico. 3 months later, he received a relatively mild sentence and is all set for his fight at UFC On Fox 8....
- Tim Kennedy softens stance against UFC fighter pay
In an interview earlier this week, Kennedy took a hard stance against fighter pay at the highest level of the sport. He spoke harshly saying he could make more money "emptying garbage cans" than he...
- Cage Warriors 59 hosts single-night bantamweight tournament for vacant title
Cage Warriors is hosting a single-night, four-man bantamweight tournament that will award the winner the organization's vacant title. Link
- Dave Herman must pass drug test today to fight Gonzaga
The NSAC has licensed UFC Heavyweight Dave "Pee Wee" Herman to fight at UFC 162 provided he passes a drug test today. Link
- Herb Dean to ref UFC 162's Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman headliner
Veteran referee Herb Dean will be the third man in the cage when UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva and Chris Weidman meet in next week's UFC 162 headliner. Link
- Rampage Jackson claims 90 percent of the UFC family hated him for beating Chuck Liddell
Former UFC Light Heavyweight champ Quinton "Rampage" Jackson claims that "90 percent" of the people at the UFC never forgave him for beating popular champ Chuck Liddell. Link
- 'The Ultimate Fighter: China' tryouts announced for July and August
A long-discussed Chinese version of "The Ultimate Fighter" is now a step closer to reality following the UFC's announcement of show tryouts that begin next month. Officials are searching for...
- Showtime interested in MMA return – and eyeing Invicta Fighting Championships
Showtime might be interested in getting back in the MMA business, and if it is it may already have picked a top draft pick to partner with. Showtime Sports Executive Vice President and General...
- Bellator vet stops murder suspect
Former Bellator fighter and MMA gym owner Ururahy Rodrigues chased down, and choked out murder suspect Eric Billings in Villa Rica, Georgia. Link
- Report: UFC on FOX Sports 1 1 in Boston no longer in jeopardy
The UFC's return to Boston in August will go on as scheduled, and the "positive outcome" the promotion was hoping for apparently has been found. The Boston Herald on Sunday reported the Aug. 17 UFC...
- Canadian UFC programming headed to new Sportsnet 360 channel
There have been many broadcasting changes around the world for the UFC of late, and Canada joins the club on Monday. Starting Monday, all of the UFC's programming in Canada will take place on the new...
- Mark Munoz shows 'Obese to Beast' Before and After photos
While dealing with multiple injuries and a tough loss to Chris Weidman which derailed his title run, Mark Munoz had to battle depression which also resulted in an insane weight gain. The...
- Gilbert Yvel retires from MMA
http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/6/30/4479922/noted-striker-and-ufc-veteran-gilbert-yvel-announces-retirement-mma-news Sorry all, posting from my phone means that I cannot make the above a single...
- All fighters (Silva and Cavalcante included) passed there drugs tests for UFC on FUEL 10
Old news but I didn't see it posted on here before so here's the news I've been dying waiting for: All 26 competitors who underwent drug testing at UFC on FUEL TV 10 this past weekend successfully...
- UFC keeps TUF Brazil 2 no 1 pick Luiz Besouro
As many have suspected, it would appear that a few more TUF Brazil 2 fighters will be making their way to the UFC. Link
- Nick Ring out, Josh Samman meets Uriah Hall at UFC on FOX Sports 1 1
Nick Ring (13-2 MMA, 3-2 UFC) has been forced out of the UFC's return to Boston in August, and Josh Samman (10-2 MMA, 1-0 UFC) has stepped in to meet Uriah Hall (7-3 MMA, 0-1 UFC) on the card. With...
- Anderson Silva gets rematch with UFC 162 loss; with win, superfight on table
Anderson Silva's record-breaking run in the UFC has earned him an immediate rematch should Chris Weidman take his middleweight title on Saturday at UFC 162. "I'd do the rematch the next fight," UFC...
- Anderson Silva: I don't think I can defeat Jon Jones
UFC middleweight champion gave an honest answer in regards to a bout with UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones - he doesn't believe that he can defeat Jones. Link
- Lewis-Guelmino off UFC on FOX Sports 1 2, Bowling-Trujillo meet on card
There's been some shifting at UFC on FOX Sports 1 2 in Indianapolis. Derrick Lewis has been forced out of his fight with Nandor Guelmino, who will shift to UFC 165 against Daniel Omielanczuk, and...
- Dana White says he can solve UFC fighter pay gripes – by eliminating bonuses
The UFC is contemplating the elimination of fight-night and discretionary bonuses to fighters, the promotion's president told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). "You don't like the structure? All...
- Akira Corassani off UFC on FOX Sports 1 1 card, Steven Siler meets Mike Brown
Another change has hit the preliminary card of the UFC's August return to Boston. Akira Corassani has been forced out of his featherweight bout against former WEC champion Mike Brown, and another...
- Colin "Freakshow" Fletcher Re-Signs with BAMMA
The UK’s Premier Mixed Martial Arts promotion, BAMMA, has today inked a four fight deal with Colin ‘Freakshow’ Fletcher. Colin returns to fight at BAMMA 13, on 14th September at Birmingham’s National...
- Dana White on Eddie Alvarez: At this point, 'he should fight for' Bellator
LAS VEGAS – UFC President Dana White believes, after months of the fighter's legal jousting with his current home, Eddie Alvarez's best course of action may be fighting again for Bellator MMA. Link
- Nine Superfights Headline Grapplers Quest at UFC Fan Expo, Including Jim Miller vs. Cole Miller
The Ultimate Fighting Championship on Monday announced the Official Superfights for Grapplers Quest, the official grappling tournament at the UFC Fan Expo. Link
- Rosenthal gets 37 months for conspiracy to distribute
Josh Rosenthal was sentenced today, and for those who might have been expecting a slap on the wrist, the results will probably come as something of a shock. Link
- White's defense of Bonnar tells us everything we need to know about UFC HOF
Five days before he's due to induct a man he's still not speaking to into the UFC Hall of Fame, UFC President Dana White did his best to explain to the media why he thinks Stephan Bonnar is deserving...
- Heads Up, Bachelors: Gina Carano is Single Again!
Dependent on whether you’re just a single dude with incredibly unrealistic expectations or a gossip whore with an incredibly loose grasp on reality, you will probably take the news that Gina Carano...
- Only 25% of tickets sold for UFC 162
A report citing the box office officials at MGM is claiming that only 25% of available tickets have been sold for this weekend's UFC 162: Silva vs. Weidman. Dave Meltzer disputes the report. Link
- Dave Herman passes drug test, cleared for UFC 162 bout with Gabriel Gonzaga
Dave Herman is set for his UFC 162 bout against Gabriel Gonzaga after passing a pre-fight drug test ordered by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Link
- Quinn Mulhern drops to lightweight, faces Ryan Couture at UFC 164
Former King of the Cage welterweight champion Quinn Mulhern is dropping to lightweight, and he'll meet fellow Strikeforce vet Ryan Couture at UFC 164. Link
- Hector Lombard vs Nate Marquardt welterweight bout official for UFC 166 on Oct. 19 in Houston
Ask and you shall receive. Hector Lombard played matchmaker less than two weeks ago, officially announcing he'd cut to 170 pounds and that he wanted a fight against former Strikeforce Welterweight...
- Mike Pyle replaces Thiago Alves vs. Matt Brown at UFC on FOX Sports 1 1
Thiago Alves' road back to the octagon will wait once again. Alves (19-9 MMA, 11-6 UFC) has been forced out of his welterweight bout against Matt Brown (17-11 MMA, 10-5 UFC) at UFC on FOX Sports 1 1...
- Lloyd Irvin hit with new tax lien for over $250k
Lloyd Irvin has been hit with another tax lien, adding over a quarter million dollars to his $287,000+ lien from 2011 and $1,000,000+ lien from last month. Link
- Lyman Good finished with Bellator contract, free to seek other offers
Good announced the end of his Bellator contract today via press release, stating that he is no longer under any contractual obligation to the promotion. Link
- Cung Le targeted for coaching spot on "The Ultimate Fighter: China"
The UFC plans to put Cung Le front and center for the first Chinese edition of "The Ultimate Fighter." Sources with knowledge of the situation told MMAjunkie.com that Le will serve as a coach on the...
- Bocek-Prazeres, Clements-Thompson added to September's UFC 165 in Toronto
The UFC's September return to Toronto continues to fill out with a new pair of fights featuring two Canadians added to the bill. Mark Bocek will meet Michel Prazeres, and Chris Clements takes on...
- Renan Barao-Eddie Wineland Rescheduled for UFC 165 Co-Headliner in Toronto
The UFC interim bantamweight title tilt originally slated for June will now take place Sept. 21, as Renan Barao will face Eddie Wineland in the UFC 165 co-main event. UFC officials confirmed the...
- Anderson Silva: Boxing Roy Jones Jr. means more than GSP or Jon Jones superfight
As far as Anderson Silva is concerned, his legacy is already complete. But if the UFC middleweight champion can stray from the normal title defenses for one blockbuster, he'd rather it comes against...
- UFC's Josh Thomson: Give me Anthony Pettis, then a title shot
Josh Thomson's message to UFC officials is clear: Give me a fight with Anthony Pettis, and then give me the UFC lightweight title shot I've been awaiting for the past decade. Link
- Gilbert Melendez vs. Diego Sanchez added to UFC 166 in Houston
In an intriguing lightweight matchup, former Strikeforce champion Gilbert Melendez meets "The Ultimate Fighter 1" winner Diego Sanchez at October's UFC 166 event in Houston. Link
- Luke Rockhold wants top contender bout alongside Velasquez at Houston's UFC 166
After dropping his UFC debut in May, former Strikeforce middleweight champ Luke Rockhold is ready to get back to work – and wants a fight against a top contender at UFC 166 in Houston this October....
- Freeman vs Shamrock off,
The Ian Freeman vs Ken Shamrock fight slated for the UCFC bout on the 27th July has been cancelled, Ken pulled out via twitter and had not informed the UCFC he was pulling out. Link
- Anderson Silva vs. Roy Jones Jr.? The boxer and Dana White are talking
Anderson Silva hasn't been shy about saying he's interested in a fight against boxer Roy Jones Jr. And the buzz around that potential may reach a fever pitch this weekend. UFC President Dana White on...
- Dana White Says Rumors of a UFC 162 Ticket Sales Flop are Way Off the Mark
There had been rumors this week of UFC 162: Silva vs. Weidman being a dud, at least on the ticket sales front. UFC president Dana White on Thursday, at the UFC 162 pre-fight press conference,...
- Dana White on Fighter Pay: “When you look at the lives we’ve changed, I’m (expletive) proud of it”
In the 13 years that Zuffa has owned the Ultimate Fighting Championship, it has taken the promotion from the brink of extinction to one of the hottest sports properties on the planet. Over the course...
- UFC heavyweight contender Fabricio Werdum wants to fight Daniel Cormier
Could a top 5 heavyweight matchup be in the cards for Fabricio Werdum and Daniel Cormier? Link
- White Ranks Hendo above Belfort for Anderson rematch
Those are tough fights to make. I’m not saying that Vitor couldn’t get the next shot, or couldn’t get a shot soon, but if you’re Anderson Silva… ‘I wanna fight (Georges St. Pierre) or Jon Jones or...