- Calderwood vs. Schneider completes next month's 13-bout Invicta FC 6 lineup
A strawweight bout Joanne Calderwood and Sarah Schneider is the final addition to next month's Invicta FC 6 event. Link
- Douglas Lima Injured, Scratched from Ben Saunders Rematch at Bellator 97
Douglas Lima has suffered another injury that will postpone his Season 8 welterweight final against Ben Saunders. Link
- California commission halts TRT exemptions, though existing users still eligible
The California State Athletic Commission has put exemptions for testosterone-replacement therapy on hold until it can update its bylaws with a policy that could make the permission slip difficult to...
- Jeff Curran Out of RFA 8 Main Event; Sergio Pettis Gets New Opponent
UFC veteran Jeff Curran is out of the RFA 8 main event due to personal reasons, but a new opponent is already in place to fight Sergio Pettis. Link
- Dillard Pegg now meets Sergio Pettis in RFA 8 title fight
Jeff Curran's hope for making one more run at a return to the UFC – this time in the flyweight division – has been put on hold. Link
- Champ Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson to headline UFC 165 in Toronto
The title fight between UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon Jones (18-1 MMA, 12-1 UFC) and Alexander Gustafsson (15-1 MMA, 7-1 UFC) will headline UFC 165 in Toronto. UFC President Dana White today...
- Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos III likely at UFC 166 in Houston
The rubber match between UFC heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos (16-2 MMA, 10-1 UFC) and ex-titleholder Cain Velasquez (12-1 MMA, 10-1 UFC) is expected to take place in October in Houston, likely...
- Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks targeted for November in Las Vegas
The long-awaited title fight between welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre (24-2 MMA, 18-2 UFC) and challenger Johny Hendricks (15-1 MMA, 10-1 UFC) is likely to take place in November in Las Vegas,...
- Diego Sanchez off UFC 164, targeted for fall bout with Gilbert Melendez
Diego Sanchez won't be fighting at UFC 164 in Milwaukee after all, but the fight lined up for him might be worth a little bit longer of a wait. Sanchez (24-5 MMA, 13-5 UFC) in April told...
- Title shot for Roy Nelson with UFC 161 win over Miocic? Dana White says no
WINNIPEG – Roy Nelson is in an interesting position on Saturday night, fighting in Canada for the first time. He's on the last fight of his current deal. But with a fourth straight win, UFC boss Dana...
- Patrick Cote and Kyle Noke to coach 'TUF Nations: Canada vs. Australia'
Canadian middleweight Patrick Cote and Australian fighter Kyle Noke will serve as head coaches on a new international edition of "The Ultimate Fighter" called "TUF Nations: Canada vs. Australia." UFC...
- Nelson: Cormier Pulled 'Uncle Tom' Move For White
Link to the video
- White unsure of Cruz and Barao return dates, would advise Wineland to fight
With the bantamweight title picture in major flux, UFC President Dana White said he's unsure just when his champion will be back – let alone his interim titleholder. Link
- Title hopes may slip away for UFC 161's Evans-Henderson loser
The end has to come sometime. Most athletes try to hold on as long as they can to avoid the inevitable. Rashad Evans and Dan Henderson might not be thinking retirement, but a loss for either at UFC...
- Dana White compares 'TUF 18' with Ronda Rousey, Miesha Tate to Ortiz-Shamrock
There's no rocket science necessary to realize there's no love lost between Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate – it was easy to expect "TUF 18" fireworks. UFC President Dana White said those fireworks have...
- 'Korean Zombie' replaces Anthony Pettis, meets champ Jose Aldo at UFC 163
Straight from the Twitter of Dana White: "Pettis hurt his knee, Korean Zombie will now face Jose Aldo for the title on the Aug card in Rio Brazil." 'Korean Zombie' replaces Anthony Pettis, meets...
- Paul Kelly jailed for supplying heroin
A former UFC cage fighter was jailed after he was caught running a major heroin ring in Liverpool. West Derby ‘hard man’ Paul Kelly, 29, who earned up to £100,000 a year on the Mixed Martial Arts...
- Myles Jury vs. Mike Ricci added to UFC 165
lightweight addition has been made to UFC 165 in Toronto, as Myles Jury takes on Mike Ricci on the September 21st PPV event. Ariel Helwani reported the news last night for MMA Fighting. The card was...
- Jon Fitch was ‘overconfident' in his submission defense against Josh Burkman
Jon Fitch reflects on his submission loss to Josh Burkman at WSOF 3 on Friday night (June 14, 2013) in Las Vegas, Nevada. "I got a little overconfident with my choke defense and was going to try to...
- Jordan, Krause, Stout take Fight Night bonuses
UFC president Dana White announced that Shawn Jordan took home $50,000 for KO of the Night and James Krause and Sam Stout won $50,000 each for Fight of the Night with Krause doubling his money with...
- Anthony Pettis wants T.J. Grant's UFC 164 slot against champ Benson Henderson
Top UFC lightweight contender T.J. Grant better hope Anthony Pettis doesn't get his wish. Link
- Ricardo Lamas still may fight at UFC 162, but will get show money if pulled
WINNIPEG – Dana White appears to be sympathetic to Ricardo Lamas' plight of late. The UFC president on Saturday told MMAjunkie.com that Lamas will be paid his show money for UFC 162 even though he's...
- Rashad Evans Open to Glover Teixeira Bout Following UFC 161 Win Over Dan Henderson
Rashad Evans’ victory over Dan Henderson in the UFC 161 headliner did not come easily, but the former champion will take it nonetheless. Evans snatched a split decision from Henderson on Saturday...
- UFC boss: Vitor Belfort has been 'unjustly beat down for the TRT thing'
UFC President Dana White has come out against testosterone-replacement therapy and knows fighters are getting an unfair advantage with it. But he believes one user, middleweight contender Vitor...
- Pascal Krauss vs. Hyun Gyu Lim reportedly targeted for UFC 164
It was expected that with UFC 164 in Milwaukee, the UFC matchmakers would try and get Milwaukee-based Roufusport fighters on the card. According to a report from German website Ground and Pound,...
- Kizer defends Mazzagatti following Fitch loss
After Dana White blasted Steve Mazzagatti as a "f*cking toolbox" for his handling of the end of Jon Fitch vs. Josh Burkman, NSAC director Keith Kizer defended the referee, stating that he did neither...
- UFC 164 adds Brunson vs. Romero, Cedenblad vs. Hamman
A pair of middleweight matchups has been added to August's UFC 164 event, as Derek Brunson meets Yoel Romero and Magnus Cedeblad faces Jared Hamman. Link
- UFC 161 medical suspensions: Evans, Jimmo and Barry draw indefinite terms
Ex-champ Rashad Evans rebounded in a big way at UFC 161, but he'll need medical clearance before he resumes his comeback. Link
- UFC veteran Mike Swick making the move back to middleweight
Long time UFC vet and former welterweight top contender Mike Swick is returning to the middleweight division following his recovery from a long illness. Link
- Kenny Florian joins Dana White on tirade against Steve Mazzagatti
Following the Jon Fitch vs. Josh Burkman bout, Kenny Florian rants about Steve Mazzagatti's ability to referee a fight. Florian even suggests about his team protesting when Mazzagatti was assigned to...
- Legal snags pose threat to status of UFC on Fox Sports 1 1 card in Boston
Boston's UFC on FS1 1 card could be in trouble with Massachusetts requiring that all foreign fighters to have Social Security numbers, something the UFC is attempting to find a way around. Link
- Queiroz off Bellator 96, Ryan Martinez meets Rich Hale in heavyweight tourney
On the day of the weigh-ins for Bellator 96, there has been a shakeup in the heavyweight tournament. Vinicius Queiroz is out of a semifinal bout against Rich Hale, and stepping in to take his place...
- Dana White will not give Pettis main event slot on UFC 164
“He’s definitely in line (at featherweight), but we’ll see what happens,” White said. “He could do either – he could fight Aldo or he could fight the winner of [Henderson] and T.J. Grant.” LINK
- Pat Barry's manager blames eye poke for Shawn Jordan KO loss
UFC Heavyweight Pat Barry got TKO'd by Shawn Jordan at UFC 161 but Barry's manager blames an eye poke, not an uppercut for the loss. Link
- 'TUF' vets Ben Alloway, Zak Cummings meet at UFC on FOX Sports 1 2 in Indy
The UFC's return to Indianapolis now has a welterweight bout between a pair of "Ultimate Fighter" alums. Zak Cummings and Ben Alloway will meet at UFC on FOX Sports 1 2 in August. Link
- Bellator 96 weigh-in results: Five fighters miss their marks in Oklahoma
Bellator MMA's "Summer Series" debut got off to a rough start on Tuesday with five fighters missing weight for their fights on their first tries on the scale. Link
- Pascal Krauss vs. Hyun Gyu Lim set for UFC 164 in Milwaukee
The UFC's August card in Milwaukee has added a hometown fighter to the lineup. German-born Pascal Krauss, a Milwaukee-based welterweight, will take on Hyun Gyu Lim at UFC 164 later this summer. Link
- Ricardo Lamas pulled from UFC 162, Mark Munoz vs. Tim Boetsch promoted to PPV main card
Unable to find a replacement opponent for Ricardo Lamas, the UFC has removed the featherweight contender from the July 6th PPV. Link
- Dana White: Pretorian 'owes us a lot of money'
A little over a week ago the UFC banned top Brazilian MMA brand Pretorian from appearing on it's fighters in the octagon, now Dana White is talking about why. Link
- UFC's Hector Lombard officially headed to welterweight, wants Nate Marquardt
After his much-anticipated arrival in the UFC middleweight division provided mixed results, Hector Lombard is officially dropping a weight class. Lombard (32-4-1 MMA, 1-2 UFC) today confirmed the...
- Josh Burkman: I wouldn't leave WSOF for UFC
Josh Burkman is a man of his word. So when he signs a contract, you can expect him to fulfill the terms of it. That's why the resurgent welterweight, who upset former UFC title challenger Jon Fitch...
- Lightweights Jamie Varner and Gleison Tibau set for UFC 164 in Milwaukee
The UFC's August return to Milwaukee has a new lightweight fight set for the bill. Former WEC champion Jamie Varner (21-7-1 MMA, 3-2 UFC) is set to meet Gleison Tibau (27-9 MMA, 11-7 UFC) at UFC 164....
- UFC's Stefan Struve wants Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira next
UFC heavyweight contender Stefan Struve has an opponent in mind for his next bout, and the young buck is hoping to take out one of the most accomplished veterans in his weight class. Link
- No MMA in New York in 2013
MMA finally in the state of New York? Not in 2013. For the fourth straight year, a bill to legalize the sport in New York – currently the only state in the U.S. to ban MMA – cleared the state Senate...
- Dylan Andrews vs. Papy Abedi added to August's UFC on FOX Sports 1 2 event
A middleweight matchup between "The Ultimate Fighter 17" cast member Dylan Andrews (16-4 MMA, 1-0 UFC) and Swedish contender Papy Abedi (9-2 MMA, 1-2 UFC) is the latest addition to the UFC on FOX...
- Menjivar vs. Yamamoto added to UFC 165 in Sept.
In addition to the Light Heavyweight title fight, UFC 165 will feature a battle between "The Pride of El Salvador" and "Kid" Yamamoto. Link
- Jacob Volkmann Says He Blacked Out, Had Seizure on Day Before WSOF 3 Win
One day prior to his debut in the World Series of Fighting, Jacob Volkmann took a fall -- not on the mat, but in his Las Vegas hotel room. According to the lightweight, he was taking a nap prior to...
- Season-opener Bellator 99 adds Alexander Shlemenko vs. Doug Marshall title fight
Bellator will kick off its ninth season and conclude its new "Fight Master" reality show on Sept. 7 with Bellator 99, a live event that features a title fight. Link
- Anthony Pettis out for six weeks with knee injury, will not be fighting Ben Henderson at UFC 164
UFC lightweight contender Anthony Pettis will have to wait a little longer to get his title shot. Link
- Sonnen: 'Chicken Belly Nog' pulled a scumbag move
Chael Sonnen is up to his usual tricks, insulting one of the Nogueira brothers after he replaced him in a fight against Shogun Rua. Link