- Donald Cerrone vs. Rafael dos Anjos set for UFC on FS 1: Indianapolis
A lightweight battle between Donald Cerrone and Rafael dos Anjos will be the co-main event of UFC on FS 1 2 on August 28th. Link
- Bellator's Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson hints at a possible move to heavyweight
LOS ANGELES – Longtime light heavyweight Quinton "Rampage" Jackson said he could make the move to heavyweight now that he's signed with Bellator MMA. Link
- Bristol Marunde vs. Viscardi Andrade joins Rio's UFC 163 fight card
A welterweight bout between Bristol Marunde and promotional newcomer Viscardi Andrade is the latest addition to August's UFC 163 fight card. Link
- Rolles Gracie Forced Off World Series of Fighting 3 Card; Fight Cancelled
Rolles Gracie has been forced off of the World Series of Fighting 3 fight card due to injury. WSOF matchmaker Ali Abdel-Aziz on Wednesday confirmed Gracie’s injury to MMAWeekly.com. It was first...
- Justin Ewards-Brandon Thatch booked for UFC on FOX Sports 1 2 in Indianapolis
Recent UFC signee Brandon Thatch will make his highly anticipated debut for the promotion in August. Thatch has been booked for a welterweight bout against Justin Edwards at UFC on FOX Sports 1 2 in...
- Chico Camus meets Kyung Ho Kang in bantamweight bout at UFC 164 in Milwaukee
A bantamweight fight featuring a hometown favorite has been added to the UFC's return to Milwaukee. Milwaukee's own Chico Camus will meet Kyung Ho Kang at UFC 164 in August. Link
- Diego Brandao vs. Daniel Pineda added to UFC on FOX Sports 1 1 in Boston
Additions to the UFC's debut on FOX Sports 1 continue to come at a fast and furious pace. A featherweight bout between Diego Brandao and Daniel Pineda is the latest fight to be added to UFC on FOX...
- UFC on FOX Sports 1 1 to feature five-hour TV run on same channel
The upcoming UFC on FOX Sports 1 1 event will feature five hours of live fights as both a six-bout main card and a four-bout prelimary card air on the new cable channel. Link
- 'TUF' winners Court McGee vs. Robert Whittaker added to UFC on FOX Sports 1 2
The UFC's return to Indianapolis continues to take shape with the addition of a welterweight fight between a pair of "TUF" winners. Court McGee will meet Robert Whittaker at UFC on FOX Sports 1 2 in...
- Connecticut and all of Canada legalize MMA in separate votes
A pair of regulatory hurdles to MMA legalization fell today in North America. In Connecticut, a bill to legalize MMA passed the senate, clearing the way for events to be held in the state. And...
- UFC's Khabib Nurmagomedov, Evan Dunham want possible B.J. Penn matchup
If B.J. Penn does extend his career and make a potential return to the UFC lightweight division, two notable 155-pounders have offered their services for a fight. Link
- 'Rampage' Jackson to appear on TNA, four-part reality show and movies in works
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson should be plenty busy in the next few years if all goes as planned in his new deal with Bellator, Spike TV and TNA Wrestling. Link
- Bjorn Rebney denies rumors of Cheick Kongo signing
Following reports that Cheick Kongo had inked a deal with Bellator, Bjorn Rebney has come forward to say that the promotion does not currently have a deal with the fighter. Link
- Cage Warriors pays for Bellator release, inks Ronnie Mann
Cage Warriors today announced the signing of big-show bantamweight veteran Ronnie Mann to a five-fight deal. Link
- Jon Fitch's WSOF contract allows for fights in outside organizations
While Jon Fitch (24-5-1) said he's thoroughly committed to the World Series of Fighting, he has options if the promotion doesn't keep him busy. The veteran welterweight, who's scheduled to rematch...
- Bellator inks broadcast deal in United Kingdom with Viacom-owned VIVA
Bellator's broadcast reach now extends to 116 countries after inking a deal to bring tournament action to U.K. MMA fans. The Viacom-owned VIVA channel is set to broadcast Bellator MMA events starting...
- Dana White: Jon Fitch is 'so full of sh*t', made over $300K in discretionary bonuses with UFC
In response to Fitch's comments on the WSOF 3 media call, Dana let loose in a rant about how well the UFC treated him throughout his tenure. Link
- Rampage Jackson makes pro-wrestling debut with clash against Kurt Angle on TNA Impact
Check out Rampage's first ever professional wresting appearance on Thursday's TNA Impact. Link
- Gegard Mousasi wants middleweight Vitor Belfort in next UFC fight
Gegard Mousasi appears serious about his return to the middleweight division, and he's aiming for the top of the UFC's 185-pound division. Link
- Dan Henderson: Jon Jones is 'not genuine'
BURBANK, Calif. -- Dan Henderson remains among the list of fighters who consider Jon Jones something a bit different than how he presents himself in public. The 42-year-old former PRIDE and...
- Roy Jones Jr. accepts Anderson Silva's challenge
It was years ago when Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight titleholder Anderson Silva first expressed interest in crossing over to the boxing ring to challenge former world champion Roy...
- Derek Brunson vs. Ronny Markes pulled from UFC on FUEL TV 10 lineup
A last-minute issue has forced the cancellation of a planned UFC on FUEL TV 10 matchup between Derek Brunson (10-2 MMA, 1-0 UFC) and Ronny Markes (14-1 MMA, 3-0 UFC). MMAjunkie.com...
- Couture: Getting banned from son's UFC corner was 'over the line'
Randy Couture knew his decision to join forces with the UFC's largest competitor wouldn't be welcome news to UFC President Dana White. A certain amount of backlash was, he figured, to be expected....
- UFC on FUEL TV 10 weigh-in results: Nogueira, Werdum come in light
MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) was on scene and reporting live from today's official UFC on FUEL TV 10 fighter weigh-ins, where all competitors successfully made weight. The festivities took place...
- Brian Bowles fails UFC 160 drug test due to elevated T/E levels
The Nevada State Athletic Commission has temporarily suspended Brian Bowles after saying he tested positive for elevated testosterone-to-epitestosterone levels following his loss at UFC 160. NSAC...
- Diego Nunes signs with Bellator
He confirmed it via his twitter Link
- UFC on Fuel TV 10 Fighter Bonuses: It’s a Silva Sweep of the Post-Fight Awards
The UFC handed out its usual $50,000 post-fight bonuses on Saturday night following UFC on Fuel TV 10: Nogueira vs. Werdum in Fortaleza, Brazil. It was an all-out Silva sweep. LINK
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira's arm not broken after UFC on Fuel TV 10 Loss
As Dallas mentioned in his main event dissection on Saturday, it's hard not to be a fan of Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira. The world's top heavyweight, before Fedor Emelianenko was a name fighter, he's...
- Injured 'TUF: Brazil 2' finalist Santiago Ponzinibbio wants Leo Santos rematch
FORTALEZA, BRAZIL – With a scar still fresh from recent surgery on his radius bone, Santiago Ponzinibbio watched Saturday's UFC on FUEL TV 10 event with bittersweet feelings. Link
- 'TUF: Brazil 2' winner Leonardo Santos eyes 155 pounds, waiting for UFC call
FORTALEZA, Brazil – "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 2" winner Leonardo Santos' days at welterweight may be numbered. Link
- Thiago Silva accepts Antonio Silva's challenge for UFC fight – at 205 pounds
FORTALEZA, Brazil – Recent UFC heavyweight title challenger Antonio Silva wants a fight with former teammate Thiago Silva. While the latter Silva is a light heavyweight, he said he'll take the fight...
- Fabricio Werdum wants UFC champ Cain Velasquez, 'TUF: Mexico' coaching gig
FORTALEZA, BRAZIL – If things go as Fabricio Werdum wants them to, he'll go from one coaching gig on "The Ultimate Fighter" to another one – and then onto a title fight with reigning UFC heavyweight...
- Flyweight bouts Ian McCall vs. Iliarde Santos, John Lineker vs. Phil Harris added to UFC 163
Two new flyweight fights are set for UFC 163 in Brazil, with one of them marking the return of "Uncle Creepy". Link
- Urijah Faber on UFC on FOX Sports 1 1 opponent: Nobody knows who the heck he is
It's OK to admit you scratched your head when you heard Urijah Faber's next fight. In some ways, Faber did, too. But that doesn't mean "The California Kid" is taking his next challenge – Yuri...
- Metamoris II Results: Brendan Schaub Embarrasses Himself with Lifeless Showing
Brendan Schaub turned in a pathetic performance against Roberto "Cyborg" Abreu at Metamoris II. Link
- UFC's Teixeira: Yes to Jones, Bader, Henderson, Evans – no to Machida, Sonnen
Glover Teixeira likes his odds against UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon Jones. (In fact, you may be surprised just how heavily he favors himself if they were to fight.) But knowing the champ is...
- Tyson Griffin vs. Gesias Cavalcante slated for WSOF 4
A lightweight bout between big-show vets Tyson Griffin and Gesias Cavalcante is the latest addition to August's World Series of Fighting 4 lineup. Link
- Charlie Brenneman's road back to UFC includes Gemiyale Adkins at Cage Fury FC 25
UFC vet Charlie Brenneman will resume efforts to rebuild his career at lightweight. Sources close to the fighter told MMAjunkie.com that Brenneman is set to meet Gemiyale Adkins at Cage Fury Fighting...
- ONE FC 10 set for Sept. 13 with Urushitani-Kojima flyweight title fight
ONE Fighting Championship will return in September for a card featuring the promotion's first flyweight title fight and rubber match between two of Japan's best 125-pounders in Yasuhiro Urushitani...
- Darren Elkins vs. Hatsu Hioki set for UFC on Fox Sports 1: Condit vs. Kampmann
Featherweights Darren Elkins and Hatsu Hioki will fight at UFC on FS1: Condit vs. Kampmann in Indianapolis. Link
- WSOF President Ray Sefo set to fight on Aug. 10
World Series of Fighting President Ray Sefo has announced he'll be competing on the main card of August's WSOF 4 event. Link
- Bellator events moving to Friday night this fall to avoid NFL, UFC
Due to competition on other nights, Bellator's live events will be moving to the dreaded Friday night spot this fall. Link
- Bigfoot says he'll make the drop to fight Thiago
When heavyweight Antonio 'Bigfoot' Silva issued a challenge to Thiago Silva after UFC on Fuel 10, many assumed it would be at heavyweight or not at all. Bigfoot, however is intent on making the...
- Video: UFC Heavyweight Mark Hunt's grisly staph infection
Not for the squeamish! Mark Hunt has a very ugly hole in his leg where that old staph has been eating the UFC star's leg. Link
- Bellator's Paul Daley vs. Lukasz Chlewicki to headline Cage Warriors 57
Cage Warriors has reached a deal with Bellator to acquire the services of Paul Daley for a Cage Warriors 57 main event bout with fellow welterweight Lukasz Chlewicki. Link
- Takeya Mizugaki vs. Erik Perez set for UFC on Fox Sports 1 2 in Indy
A bantamweight matchup has been added to the rapidly filling UFC on FOX Sports 1 2 fight card. Takeya Mizugaki and Erik Perez are set to meet at the event, which takes place Aug. 28 in Indianapolis....
- Ronnie Mann: Bellator gave me the Cage Warriors' buyout money as an apology
After Cage Warriors bought out his contract, Ronnie Mann said his split with Bellator MMA was amicable, especially since officials from his former home gave him a nice parting gift. Link
- Flyweights Louis Gaudinot vs. Tim Elliott slated for UFC 164 in Milwaukee
A bout between top 15 flyweights Louis Gaudinot and Tim Elliott is set for UFC 164 in Milwaukee. Link
- Cole Miller vs. Manny Gamburyan slated for UFC on FOX Sports 1 1
A featherweight bout between Cole Miller and Many Gamburyan is the 13th, and likely final, addition to August's stacked UFC on FOX Sports 1 1 lineup. Link
- Friday's WSOF 3 prelims stream live on MMAjunkie.com
The burgeoning World Series of Fighting promotion returns with its third event on Friday, and you can watch the night's preliminary card live and free on MMAjunkie.com beginning at 8:30 p.m. ET (5:30...