- Cholish still waiting to get paid for UFC on FX 8
UFC Lightweight John Cholish is claiming on twitter that he still hasn't been paid for fighting Gleison Tibau at UFC on FX 8 despite assurances that the money would be wired to him on Monday. Link
- Thales Leites is back in the UFC
The carioca fighter Thales Leites is back in the UFC. Athlete team Nova União, who has challenged fellow Anderson Silva for the middleweight belt, has confirmed his return to the organization in an...
- Dana White: Ronaldo Souza vs. Yushin Okami middleweight bout in works
LAS VEGAS – After Ronaldo Souza's impressive UFC debut this past week in Brazil, questions quickly turned to who might be next for the Brazilian middleweight. And now we apparently have the answer....
- Pudzianowski vs. Sean McCorkle added to KSW 23
A heavyweight bout between Mariusz Pudzianowski and Sean McCorkle looks to serve as the KSW 23 co-main event Link
- Dustin Poirier vs. Erik Koch Has Been Added to the UFC 164 Fight Card in Milwaukee
A featherweight match-up between top ten ranked fighters Dustin Poirier and Erik Koch has been added to the UFC 164 fight card in Milwaukee. Link
- Fight Path: After father's death, undefeated Mark Cherico ultimately found MMA
The Junkie From his upbringing in a small Italian community in Pittsburgh – complete with the smallish houses, mountains of food and family-run businesses – Mark Cherico was very familiar with...
- UFC: Belfort vs. Silva-Weidman winner 'makes sense,' could happen in Las Vegas
LAS VEGAS – UFC President Dana White said the promotion currently has no plans for Vitor Belfort's next fight, but it could include a title shot – and it could happen in Las Vegas. "There's no plans...
- White says champ Jon Jones could be out 'six weeks or six months'
LAS VEGAS – Jon Jones has been one of the UFC's most active champions, but his length of time for his return after his most recent title defense may turn out to be lengthy. Jones (18-1 MMA, 12-1 UFC)...
- UFC champ Jon Jones meets Fedor, tweets at Alex Gustafsson and Daniel Cormier
UFC Light Heavyweight champ Jon Jones is in Russia where he met MMA legend Fedor Emelianenko but he's not letting any of the would-be challengers to his throne off the hook, taking time out for shots...
- Jon Fitch says TRT is a ‘joke’ devised to re-boost the testosterone of past steroid users
Michael Bisping says it's "cheating," Vitor Belfort and Chael Sonnen are on it and Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) President Dana White says he will "test the shit" out of fighters who need it....
- UFC 160 weigh-in results: Velasquez, Silva set for main event
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET) Cain Velasquez (240) vs. Antonio Silva (263) - for heavyweight title Junior dos Santos (239) vs. Mark Hunt (264) James Te Huna (206) vs. Glover Teixeira (205)...
- Daniel Cormier says he's interested in Werdum-Nogueira winner next
LAS VEGAS – While he's still interested in dropping from heavyweight to light heavyweight, Daniel Cormier has a fight in mind before that happens: the Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira-Fabricio Werdum winner....
- Win or lose, Cain Velasquez set to bank $400,000 at UFC 160
Cain Velasquez (11-1 MMA, 9-1 UFC) hopes to walk away from tonight's UFC 160 event with the UFC heavyweight title around his waist. Whether he's successful or not, he'll find himself $400,000 richer....
- Shannon Knapp bans manager Brett Atchley from Invicta FC events
Following a series of allegations from clients and non-clients, manager Brett Atchley is no longer allowed to attend Invicta FC events, according to company president Shannon Knapp. Link
- UFC 160 bonuses: dos Santos, Hunt, Grant, Teixeira earn $50,000
LAS VEGAS – Junior dos Santos, Mark Hunt, T.J. Grant and Glover Teixeira each earned $50,000 bonuses for their performances at Saturday's UFC 160 event. Link
- UFC legend Forrest Griffin announces his retirement at UFC 160 post-fight press conference
Forrest Griffin, the winner of the first season of The Ultimate Fighter and a former UFC Light Heavyweight champ, has announced his retirement from mixed martial arts. Link
- Forrest Griffin, Stephan Bonnar will be next UFC Hall of Fame members
The next members of the UFC's Hall of Fame put themselves on a path to enshrinement more than eight years ago. Forrest Griffin and Stephan Bonnar, who took part in what is widely regarded as the most...
- Bigfoot objects to stoppage, wants refs penalized
Immediately upon being released from Cain Velasquez's iron grip of doom, Antonio Silva shook his head. Of course, part of that was frustration after being routed by Velasquez yet again. But there was...
- UFC 160 bonuses: Grant gets check because of Tyson
Junior dos Santos picked up one of the nicest knockouts you'll ever see, but the influence of Mike Tyson led the UFC to give the knockout of the night bonus to someone else. Link
- Benson Henderson vs. T.J. Grant title fight possible for UFC on FOX Sports 1 1
LAS VEGAS – T.J. Grant officially will get the next shot at Benson Henderson's UFC lightweight title, and the fight could headline the organization's debut event on FOX Sports 1. Link
- Despite Antonio Silva's complaint, UFC boss sees no issue with UFC 160 stoppage
LAS VEGAS – Following an 81-second title loss in Saturday's UFC 160 main event, Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva feels he got a bum deal and believes referees such as Mario Yamasaki should be penalized. ....
- Cain Velasquez, Junior dos Santos to meet in UFC trilogy heavyweight title fight
LAS VEGAS – With their wins in the main and co-main events on Saturday night, heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez and former champ Junior dos Santos set up a third fight with each other. Link
- UFC LW Reza Madadi suspected of grand theft
Swedish UFC lightweight Reza Madadi was recently arrested in connection with a "smash and grab" raid of a Stockholm store. Link
- White: Penn should retire, not sure about Franklin
At the UFC 160 post-fight press conference, Dana White affirmed his belief that B.J. Penn should retire. He stopped short of saying the same about Rich Franklin though. Link
- Mark Hunt says he broke toe in first round of UFC 160 co-headliner
If Mark Hunt looked a little more flatfooted than usual this past weekend, the UFC heavyweight apparently had a good reason. Link
- UFC on FOX 8's John Moraga on champ Demetrious Johnson: 'I think he's boring'
UFC flyweight contender John Moraga respects current champion Demetrious Johnson. Really, he does. He just happens to think "Mighty Mouse" is a boring fighter. Link
- Following UFC 160 win, Glover Teixeira offers services for Jon Jones title fight
Glover Teixeira knows Alexander Gustafsson and Lyoto Machida are likely ahead of him in the pecking order, but if the UFC needs an opponent for light-heavyweight champion Jon Jones, the Brazilian...
- Ex-XFC champ Nick Newell announces new deal with World Series of Fighting
If Nick Newell really wants to fight top-level guys who could help him get to the UFC, he's found a home to prove he can do it. Link
- Former Strikeforce champ Luke Rockhold calls out Michael Bisping
It's only been 10 days, but Luke Rockhold already is looking for his next fight. And it's one that has been talked about plenty already. Rockhold on Tuesday called out Michael Bisping for a UFC...
- Cat Zingano out of The Ultimate Fighter 18 with injury, Miesha Tate now coaches opposite Ronda Rousey
Unbeaten Cat Zingano, who was slated to coach opposite women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey, injured a knee and was replaced as coach by long-time Rousey rival Miesha Tate. Rousey did not know...
- Anik/Rogan named FS1 Boston announcing team
Jon Anik will work alongside Joe Rogan for the UFC's debut card on Fox Sports 1, scheduled for August 17th in Boston, MA. Link
- UFC 160 medical suspensions: Hunt, Maynard, Teixeira among six-month terms
Three fighters on UFC 160's main card are among those who could be on the shelf upwards of six months. Mark Hunt, Mark Teixeira and Gray Maynard all could be out for as much as 180 days. Link
- Clay Guida vs. Chad Mendes featherweight bout booked for UFC 164 in Milwaukee
A major featherweight contenders bout slated for earlier this spring has been booked for later this summer. Clay Guida and Chad Mendes will meet this August at UFC 164. Link
- Michael Bisping Responds To Luke Rockhold: “Win a Fight in the UFC Then We Can Talk”
It didn’t take UFC middleweight Michael “The Count” Bisping long to respond to Luke Rockhold’s challenge via Twitter on Tuesday. Link
- MMA Fighter Says Sex Gel Ruined His Penis, Sues
Link Waylon Lowe, 32, is suing Kama Sutra Pleasure Balm Prolonging Gel after purchasing their product at a sex store in Philadelphia (it should be noted that some sources, including Philly.com...
- Chuck Liddell: 'Anderson Silva is one of my favorite fighters ... but I would have beat him'
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Hall-of-Famer Chuck Liddell likes to one-up his former rival, Tito Ortiz, in as many ways possible. It wasn't that long ago when "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy"...
- Josh Thomson has an eye on Donald Cerrone – and the UFC lightweight title
At first, it sounded like veteran fighter Josh Thomson was ready to retire from MMA. "My days of trying to plead for notoriety are over," he told a small group of reporters prior to UFC 160 this past...
- Isaac Vallie-Flagg scratches from UFC 161 bout with Sam Stout
A back injury has forced lightweight Isaac Vallie-Flagg to withdraw from a fight with Sam Stout at UFC 161. Link
- Eddie Wineland officially out of UFC 161, rebooking with Barao not guaranteed
After opponent and UFC interim bantamweight champion Renan Barao recently was forced off the card, Eddie Wineland also now is officially out of next month's UFC 161 event, and he will be rebooked for...
- Now free and unfiltered, Jon Fitch hoping to thrive with a promotion that pushes him instead of holding him back
Talk about a hostile work environment. Jon Fitch held a 14-3-1 record in his seven and a half year UFC career, earning a title shot and regularly holding the number two ranked position in the...
- James Krause replaces Isaac Vallie-Flagg, meets Sam Stout at UFC 161
Former WEC fighter James Krause (19-4 MMA, 0-0 UFC) has replaced injured Isaac Vallie-Flagg (14-3-1 MMA, 1-0 UFC) and now meets fellow lightweight Sam Stout (20-8-1 MMA, 8-7 UFC) next month at UFC...
- Nick Diaz Promotions debuts June 22 in Stockton; Roberts, Banuelos booked
Recent UFC welterweight title challenger Nick Diaz's first foray into MMA promotion is a go, according to a press release issued today. Link
- Dana White denies report that Anderson Silva is injured, out of UFC 162
Oh no, another big injury? An unconfirmed report out of Brazil says that middleweight champion Anderson Silva could be out of UFC 162 with fractured ribs. Link
- Lyman Good Headlines NJ Muay Thai Event
Former Bellator weltweight champion, Lyman Good, has left the cage and stepped into the Muay Thai ring. Link
- Josh Barnett vs. Frank Mir added to UFC 164
Former UFC heavyweight champion Josh Barnett's first octagon appearance in more than 11 years will take place at UFC 164, where he meets Frank Mir. UFC officials today announced the booking. UFC 164...
- UFC announces new TV deal in Mexico, Latin America
While the country has long been on the organization's radar, the UFC today announced a significant step toward a presence in Mexico, as well as other Latin American countries. Link
- 'UFC on FX 8: Belfort vs. Rockhold' drug tests come back clean
All fighters who underwent drug testing earlier this month at UFC on FX 8 passed their tests, the UFC and Brazilian MMA Athletic Commission confirmed. Link
- ONE FC 9 Weigh-In Results: Tim Sylvia, 3 others miss weight
Former UFC champion Tim Sylvia missed the heavyweight limit when he tipped the scales for his ONE FC 9 bout. Check out exclusive photos and complete results. Link
- Vinny Magalhaes vs. Anthony Perosh targeted for UFC 163
A light-heavyweight bout between Vinny Magalhaes (10-6 MMA, 1-3 UFC) and Anthony Perosh (13-7 MMA, 3-2 UFC) is targeted for UFC 163 in August. Magalhaes retweeted news of the bout following an...
- Wanderlei Silva won't fight in Boston, wants December return against Sonnen
"I will not fight in Boston, that's right. Sonnen still [has] not been officially proposed, no one called me offering to fight. Is it interesting? Yes, very. But if it is held, will be after Boston....