- TUF 17 Finale salaries: Urijah Faber will earn event's top payday with win
With a win over Scott Jorgensen on Saturday, Urijah Faber would be the top earner at The Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale card in Las Vegas. Faber (27-6 MMA, 3-2 UFC) is set to make $55,000 to show and...
- Scott Jorgensen downplays Urijah Faber friendship ahead of TUF 17 Finale
In a lot of ways, Scott Jorgensen doesn't really understand the hubbub over Saturday's fight with friend and former training partner Urijah Faber. Link
- Friends, family help push TUF 17 Finale's Gabriel Gonzaga onto title path
A healthy dose of peer pressure is partly responsible for Gabriel Gonzaga's latest UFC run. Gonzaga meets Travis Browne at the TUF 17 Finale, and it could wind up being a pivotal fight for him in the...
- Legacy FC 19 results: Campuzano keeps belt; Karakhanyan, Drysdale win
It wasn't the easiest of title defenses, but Legacy FC flyweight champion Will Campuzano retained his belt with a unanimous-decision win over a previously undefeated Allan Nascimento. Link
- After false start, Strikeforce champ Tarec Saffiedine anxious to prove UFC worth
After turning down an opportunity to face Carlos Condit, Tarec Saffiedine has been chomping at the bit to receive a new assignment. Now that's he's got it, "Sponge" couldn't be happier. Link
- UFC leaves ESPN for new UK home this summer
A new television home for the UFC is expected in the UK this summer as part of the British Telecom Group's continuing expansion and growth into the digital television market, and after ESPN's failed...
- TUF leaves FX, moves to FS1 this September
Following Cat Zingano's victory over Miesha Tate, Dana White announced that season 18 of The Ultimate Fighter will air on Fox Sports 1. Link
- Hall, Gastelum, Andrews, Barnatt win $25,000 'TUF 17' season bonuses
LAS VEGAS – Uriah Hall came up short in the finals of Season 17 of "The Ultimate Fighter," but he still has something to show for his efforts during the season. On Saturday, he dropped a split...
- TUF 17 Finale bonuses: Zingano, Tate, Browne, Pineda earn $50,000
LAS VEGAS – Cat Zingano, Miesha Tate, Travis Browne and Daniel Pineda each earned $50,000 bonuses for their performances at Saturday's TUF 17 Finale event. Zingano and Tate earned the "Fight of the...
- Canadian newspaper misquotes GSP about fight weight
Just a couple days ago, the UFC 158 decimal controversy seemed to hit a peak when St. Pierre apparently admitted that he had weighed in over the Welterweight limit at UFC 158. However, it looks like...
- Jon Tuck vs. Norman Parke pulled from Saturday's UFC on FOX 7 lineup
A lightweight bout between "The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes" winner Norman Parke and undefeated Jon Tuck has been pulled from Saturday's UFC on FOX 7 lineup. Link
- Gabriel Gonzaga to challenge ruling on fight with Travis Browne
Gonzaga gave up a TKO Loss to Browne after a series of elbows that put him into unconsciousness. Gabriel's team now intends to challenge the conclusion, arguing that the fight ending blows landed...
- Dylan Andrews Made a Statement, Now Seeks Bout on UFC 160 Fight Card
Dylan Andrews has progressed from 'The Ultimate Fighter' Season 17 series with a first round knockout in his UFC debut in Las Vegas on Saturday night. Link
- So far, women more than proving their worth in UFC
The first time two women fought in the UFC octagon, it was cause for an all-out media blitz by the world's largest MMA promotion. The second time felt more like just another fight — only better. At...
- 'No Snooki's' - Ronda Rousey warns TUF contestants that having sex on the show could cost
UFC women's Bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey is coming out and attempting to set a tone for her season of the show -- more sports, less sex and sleaze and please, no Snooki's. Link
- Uriah Hall was 'trying to have some fun, man'
Uriah Hall talks about his strange performance during his UFC Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale loss. Link
- UFC's Faber awaits next assignment, no preference on Cruz vs. Barao
Urijah Faber is as sick talking about potential title shots as you are hearing about it, but when you're the clear No. 1 contender behind the the current and interim champ, the questions are still...
- Exclusive interview: Frank Trigg talks career high and Buffer in a lift
Frank reflects on his MMA career, he tells us his own personal highs. Frank also gives his side of the story with regards to Bruce Buffer in a lift, I don't know what he's talking about. LINK
- Ulysses Gomez not allowed to audition at today's 'TUF 18' tryouts
UFC officials today nixed Ulysses Gomez's audition at "The Ultimate Fighter 18" tryouts, but the former UFC fighter isn't ruling out a possible return to the octagon. Link
- UFC 162: Swanson, Edgar open as early favorites
UFC 162 is stacked with big featherweight fights, and two of them now having betting lines. Link
- The Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale medical suspensions: Tate, Hart lead list of 16
Sixteen fighters from this past weekend's The Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale event received medical suspensions, including Miesha Tate and Collin Hart, who could be out up to six months if not cleared...
- UFC President Dana White anticipates additional women's divisions in future
As he watched a group of 50 women try out for the "The Ultimate Fighter 18," UFC President Dana White admitted he was impressed with the talent level of the fighters. And while his promotion...
- Signal to Noise: TUF 17 Finale's best and worst
From the sensational bout between Miesha Tate and Cat Zingano to the overhyping of Uriah Hall to there was much to love and hate at the TUF 17 Finale at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas,...
- Kelvin Gastelum planning move to welterweight after Ultimate Fighter stint kept his MMA career alive
Kelvin Gastelum says that he plans to move to welterweight after winning the UFC's Ultimate Fighter finale. Link
- Dana supports Tate/Zingano stoppage
Following the TUF 17 Finale, UFC president Dana White speaks up about the stoppage in the event's Fight of the Night. Link
- Many recognizable female mixed martial arts stars try out for season 18 of The Ultimate Fighter
Top WMMA stars such as Shayna Baszler, Tonya Evinger, Tara LaRosa and Roxanne Modafferi attended the tryouts for the eighteenth season of The Ultimate Fighter. Link
- UFC vet Urushitani set to face Docyogen at OneFC 9
5 members from the Philippines' best MMA team will compete at ONE FC 9 in Manila, and they will all have tough tests against mostly UFC and Bellator vets. Among those match ups is a flyweight bout...
- Tyrone Spong vs. Angel DeAnda co-headlines WSOF 3 on June 14
A light-heavyweight bout between kickboxer Tyrone Spong and experienced striker Angel DeAnda will co-headline World Series of Fighting 3 in June. Link
- T.J. Dillashaw vs. Hugo Viana promoted to UFC on FOX 7's FX prelims
A bantamweight bout between T.J. Dillashaw and Hugo Viana has been promoted from the Facebook-streamed preliminary card to the FX-televised prelims at Saturday's UFC on FOX 7 event. Link
- WSOF 3 heads to Las Vegas' Hard Rock with Gracie-Huckaba, Gaethje-Cobb
The third World Series of Fighting event now has a venue, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, and two new main-card bouts. Link
- TUF 17 Finale ratings: 1.7 million viewers
Last weekend's highly entertaining Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale recorded the highest ratings for a TUF Finale show on FX. Link
- UFC on FOX 7's Roger Bowling on weight drop: My muscles were like fat
When Roger Bowling started his diet 12 weeks ago, he tipped the scale at 198 pounds. That'd require a fairly substantial cut to get down to the welterweight division. The only problem is that Bowling...
- Melendez on Henderson: 'I'm going to try to kill the guy'
UFC lightweight title challenger Gilbert Melendez says he's a professional, but he's going to 'try to kill' Ben Henderson this weekend at UFC on Fox 7. Link
- World's No. 1-rated female boxer to shift to MMA
The world's No. 1-rated female boxer is leaving the sport and will focus on a mixed martial arts career. Holly Holm announced Tuesday that she will dedicate herself to an MMA career after her last...
- Jon Jones: 'Everyone knows Chael Sonnen has done steroids throughout his whole career'
Less than two weeks before his UFC 159 title defense, Jones appeared on UFC Tonight to talk about his upcoming fight against Sonnen. During that interview, the LHW champ accused Sonnen of having used...
- World Series of Fighting (WSOF) 3 fight card and rumors for 'Fitch vs. Burkman' on June 14 in Las Vegas
World Series of Fighting (WSOF), the upstart mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion headed by kickboxing legend Ray Sefo, is poised to make its return to "Sin City" with "Fitch vs. Burkman" on NBC Sports...
- Frank Mir: Brock Lesnar's MMA career 'would have been different' without diverticulitis
For being a mixed martial arts (MMA) novice, Brock Lesnar did pretty well for himself during his tenure with Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). After losing his Octagon debut to Frank Mir at UFC...
- Joe Lauzon wants spot at UFC on FOX Sports 1 1 in Boston, tired of callouts
With his scar tissue healing but much of the mid-summer schedule already filling, veteran UFC lightweight Joe Lauzon is hoping for a return at UFC on FOX Sports 1 1 later this year. Link
- UFC's Brad Pickett nominated for fan-voted Webby Award
British scrapper Brad Pickett hopes to one day hold the UFC's bantamweight title. For now, he'll be content settling for a Webby Award. Link
- Veteran MMA ref Josh Rosenthal cops plea, awaits sentencing in marijuana case
Veteran MMA referee Josh Rosenthal awaits sentencing after pleading guilty to conspiracy to manufacture and distribute marijuana and possession with intent to distribute. Link
- GLORY signs multi-fight television deal with CBS Sports Network
GLORY has found a television home in the United States. The upstart kickboxing organization has signed a multi-fight TV deal with CBS Sports Network, the promotion confirmed with MMAFighting.com...
- K-1 vet. accused of multi-million dollar art theft
Ruslan Karaev has been named as one of the potential participants in the theft of several pieces from the Kunsthal Gallery, in Rotterdam. Link
- John McCarthy, Herb Dean, Mike Beltran get key UFC on FOX 7 referee assignments
Longtime referee "Big" John McCarthy has been assigned to referee UFC on FOX 7's headliner between lightweight champ Benson Henderson and former Strikeforce champ Gilbert Melendez. Link
- NSAC: Gonzaga appeal not yet filed, TUF 17 Finale result change in AG's hands
UFC heavyweight Gabriel Gonzaga has yet to appeal his loss to Travis Browne at The Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale, according to the Nevada State Athletic Commission. Link
- Julie Kedzie vs. Germaine de Randamie booked for July's UFC on FOX 8 event
The UFC's 135-pound women's division continues to fill out, and a new booking of Julie Kedzie (16-11 MMA, 0-0 UFC) vs. Germaine de Randamie (3-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC) is the latest pairing in the class. Link
- UFC's Gegard Mousasi teases potential move down to middleweight
Following his win over late replacement Ilir Latifi earlier this month at UFC on FUEL TV 9, light heavyweight Gegard Mousasi could be going lighter for his next bout. Link
- Josh Rosenthal let officiating licenses lapse before pleading to federal criminal charges
For a time, Josh Rosenthal was one of the most prolific referees in high-level mixed martial arts, but his last memorable moment in the cage came last July, when he presided over Chris...
- Four months after freak accident, UFC on FOX 7's Tim Means expects a fistfight
Four months later, Tim Means still can't do anything but shake his head. "Damn that sauna," Means mumbled under his breath. Link
- For UFC on FOX 7's Josh Thomson, revenge less important than earning title shot
UFC on FOX 7 doesn't mark the first meeting between Josh Thomson and Nate Diaz. The two met six years ago in a grappling superfight at the Gracie Open. Link
- For UFC on FOX 7's Norman Parke, mock fight could prove blessing in disguise
If there's one lesson Norman Parke learned heading into this weekend's UFC on FOX 7 event, it's to read an entire email before electing to eat two pizzas. Link