- UFC 158 Weigh In Results
After all other fighters made weight, Diaz tipped the scale at 169 pounds, and St-Pierre clocked in at 170 pounds. However, for their customary faceoff, the main eventers both got in a fighter's...
- Legacy Fighting Championship Signs UFC veteran Damacio Page to Multi-Fight Deal
The Legacy Fighting Championship has signed former UFC bantamweight Damacio Page to a multi-fight deal. Link
- Report: Rony Jason vs. Mike Wilkinson added to UFC on FUEL TV 10
A featherweight matchup between "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" winner Rony Jason (12-3 MMA, 2-0 UFC) and "The Ultimate Fighter: The Smashes" cast member Mike Wilkinson (8-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC) is...
- After UFC 158 loss, Nick Diaz says hasn't paid taxes, might 'just be a kid'
Dana White has said all week that he knew exactly what he was getting into by doing business with Nick Diaz. But even some of Saturday must have taken him a little by surprise. After Diaz (26-9 MMA,...
- Nick Diaz says Georges St-Pierre 'hits like a woman,' wants a title rematch
After losing to UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre in the main event of UFC 158 on Saturday night, Nick Diaz stood in the Octagon and said he's thinking of retirement. Before he left the...
- Braulio Estima claims on Facebook Nick Diaz shoved him when he tried to shake hands
Braulio Estima, a world class BJJ black belt, claimed on Facebook he went to shake Nick Diaz's hand after his fight with Georges St. Pierre at UFC 158. Link
- UFC champ Georges St-Pierre likely headed to Las Vegas for next title defense
MONTREAL – For the first time in more than three years, UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre's next title defense is unlikely to come in his home country. Link
- Interview: Ray Sefo talks K1, Facing Cro cop again WSOF
Ray talks about his start in combat sports and facing his idols. He then talks about World Series of Fighting and the direction of this exciting young promotion. Link
- Nick Diaz steals the spotlight
St-Pierre dominated in the Octagon, easily winning all five rounds on all three judges' cards. But then Diaz showed up in the late stages of the news conference and once again stole the show. Among...
- UFC's Nick Diaz Tweets Photos of Himself Being Detained by Police
Despite just coming off a grueling fight week at UFC 158 and causing himself a lot of grief, it seems that UFC welterweight Nick Diaz simply can't stay out of trouble. At least, that's what appears...
- Fortunes changed for five at UFC 158
A lot was made on Saturday night of the ending in the ring of the Georges St-Pierre vs. Nick Diaz fight. After a grueling 25-minute fight, a victorious St-Pierre asked his hometown crowd at the Bell...
- Mike Dolce Breaks Silence On Cyborg: Says Santos Came To Him
When Mike Dolce joined BJPENN.COM Radio this past Wednesday, March 13, he spoke at length regarding many topics the MMA world have been buzzing about. However, none of his words may have been so...
- WSOF 2's Andrei Arlovski explains why training with Freddie Roach was a mistake
Andrei Arlovski, who headlines Saturday's World Series of Fighting 2 event, doesn't plan on going back to Freddie Roach's Wild Card gym to work with the famed boxing trainer. Link
- John Makdessi's body 'covered in scratches' following UFC 158 win
John Makdessi admits his patience was tested at UFC 158. Opponent Daron Cruickshank complained about a low kick and a shot back to the head. The scratches, though, bothered Makdessi more than...
- Waiting for UFC call, Anthony Smith eyes fights with Brunson, Lombard or Herman
Middleweight Anthony Smith knows he's technically a UFC fighter – he's got a contract that proves it. But he doesn't know when he'll make his promotional debut. Link
- Dana White Felt Nick Diaz Should Have Been Penalized for Swinging at Georges St-Pierre
UFC president Dana White felt Nick Diaz should have been deducted a point for trying to hit Georges St-Pierre between rounds. Link
- Kongo Respects Nelson for lack of Steroids
PDG: You have stirred up some controversy as of late with some of your comments on Steroids and TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy). What is your opinion of fighters using TRT and in your eyes is...
- Darren Elkins steps in for Clay Guida, meets Chad Mendes at UFC on FOX 7
After his Saturday win at UFC 158, Darren Elkins was looking for a Top 10 opponent. The UFC will oblige him, and then some – and in a hurry. Elkins (16-2 MMA, 6-1 UFC) stopped Antonio Carvalho (15-6...
- Cesar Gracie thinks Nick Diaz has overpaid taxes
Following Nick Diaz's claims that he has never paid taxes in his life, Cesar Gracie says that, if anything, Nick has overpaid in the past. Link
- Brad Tavares calls out Wanderlei Silva for UFC 161
Silva's epic brawl against Brian Stann last month has caught the attention of many UFC Middleweights. On Monday, Tavares called out the former Pride champ for a fight at UFC 161. Link
- Daniel Sarafian vs. Eddie Mendes targeted for UFC on FUEL TV 10
A middleweight bout between "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" finalist Daniel Sarafian (7-3 MMA, 0-1 UFC) and promotional newcomer Eddie Mendez (7-0-1 MMA, 0-0 SF) is in the works for UFC on FUEL TV 10....
- World Series of Fighting 2 Conference Call
This is the conference call just days before WSOF 2, the call features WSOF President and K-1 legend Ray Sefo and the 4 fighters on the main and co main event, Andrei Arlovski, Anthony Johnson, Tyson...
- Alcantara vs. Vinicius, Dias vs. Gamburyan targeted for May's UFC on FX 8 event
Two new fights have reportedly been added to this May's UFC on FX 8 event in Brazil with bantamweights Yuri Alcantara (27-4 MMA, 2-1 UFC) vs. Marcos Vinicius (20-4-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) and featherweights...
- UFC 157's Lavar Johnson flagged for elevated testosterone levels
A post-fight drug test for UFC heavyweight Lavar Johnson, who lost a unanimous decision to Brendan Schaub at UFC 157, has been flagged for elevated levels of testosterone. Link
- Sources: Ediane Gomes injured, Invicta FC 5 fight with 'Cyborg' off
An undisclosed injury has forced Ediane Gomes off Invicta FC 5, leaving Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos without an opponent, according to multiple sources close to the fighters. Link
- Mark Cuban and the future of MMA on AXS TV
Billionaire business mogul Mark Cuban is no stranger to the world of mixed martial arts. And though his cable channel has undergone some recent changes, he said AXS TV will remain a destination for...
- With Jim Hettes out, Kurt Holobaugh steps in to face Steven Siler at UFC 159
Jim Hettes (10-1 MMA, 2-1 UFC) has been forced out a planned UFC 159 matchup with Steven Siler (21-10 MMA, 3-1 UFC), and Strikeforce import Kurt Holobaugh (9-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) has agreed to take his...
- Lucas Martins vs. Jeremy Larsen targeted as 13th bout for May's UFC on FX 8 card
A lightweight matchup between Brazilian striker Lucas Martins and Jeremy Larsen has reportedly been added to May's UFC on FX 8 event. Brazilian outlet Ataquetotal.com first reported the contest, and...
- Cristiane Santos meets replacement Fiona Muxlow at Invicta FC 5
With Ediane Gomez (10-2) injured and out of the fight, former Strikeforce champion Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos (10-1) instead will fight Australian featherweight Fiona Muxlow (6-2) at next month's...
- With Bellator clearance, Paul Daley heads to UAE to fight Rodrigo Ribeiro
UFC and Strikeforce vet Paul Daley (31-12-2) has received clearance from Bellator and will continue his world tour in May when he takes on fellow welterweight Rodrigo Ribeiro (9-10) at Dubai Fighting...
- Ray Sefo reveals plans for WSOF Tournament, Titles
"World Series of Fighting" President Ray Sefo unveils plans for Grand Prix tournaments and championship belts, as well as the goal to take the company worldwide in 2014. Link
- Riki Fukuda: 'I'm cut from the UFC'
Japanese middleweight Riki Fukuda announced his UFC release on Twitter, two weeks after his decision loss to Brad Tavares at UFC on Fuel 8 in Japan. Link
- Hendricks' hand NOT broken, GSP bout in August?
UFC Welterweight contender Johny Hendricks tells Ariel Helwani that he is confident he did not break his hand against Carlos Condit at UFC 158 and that he will be ready to challenge Georges St....
- Riki Fukuda and Alex Caceres both fail UFC on Fuel TV 8 drug tests
The drug tests have come back for the recent UFC on Fuel 8 show in Japan, and two fighters tested positive for banned substances -- Riki Fukuda and Alex Caceres. Link
- Injury forces Eric Prindle out of Thursday's Bellator 93 bout with Brett Rogers
Thursday's Bellator 93 event has lost a main-card bout as an injury has forced Eric Prindle out of his heavyweight clash with Brett Rogers. Link
- French MMA commission joins International Mixed Martial Arts Federation
France is the latest country to join the International Mixed Martial Arts Federation, IMMAF officials today announced. Link
- Felipe Arantes vs. Godofredo Castro slated for UFC on FUEL TV 10
A featherweight bout between Felipe Arantes and Godofredo "Pepey" Castro is the latest addition to June's UFC on FUEL TV 10 lineup. Link
- Interview: Brett Cooper felt that Marshall lost his semi final fight
Brett talks about his road to the middleweight final, also admits that he felt Doug Marshall lost his semi final match up. LINK
- Georges St. Pierre's coach says he fought injured and sick against Nick Diaz at UFC 158
Just a few days after UFC 158, Firas Zahabi revealed that GSP scored his decision victory over Diaz while both nursing an injury and fighting a fever. Link
- Johnson, Arlovski, World Series of Fighting respond to Dana White's criticism
World Series of Fighting 2 headliners and the promotion's CEO say a fighter should determine his or her own destiny. If they want to fight at a weight different than what they're known for, they...
- Early pay-per-view numbers indicate UFC 158 will top 800,000 buys
Saturday's UFC 158 may wind up being the biggest pay-per-view event UFC's top draw, Georges St-Pierre, has done on his own with preliminary indications that the show will top 800,000 buys. The show...
- After UFC 158 win, Rick Story wants another fight with Jake Ellenberger
It was a win that Rick Story absolutely had to have, and he got it with authority against Quinn Mulhern on Saturday at UFC 158. Now he's itching for another fight with current UFC welterweight...
- After drug tests, Fukuda cites cold medicine, Caceres 'accepts responsibility'
Following Wednesday's news that both fighters failed drug tests earlier this month at UFC on FUEL TV 8 in Japan, both Riki Fukuda and Alex Caceres have released statements. Link
- 'UFC on FX 8: Belfort vs. Rockhold' official for Brazil in May with 13 fights
The four-fight main card for the UFC's next show in Brazil now is official. UFC on FX 8 takes place May 18 at Arena Jaragua in Jaragua do Sul. The main event is a middleweight bout between Vitor...
- Cage Warriors 57 slated for July 20 in Liverpool
For the first time in more than seven years, Cage Warriors is headed to Liverpool, officials today announced. Link
- Fight Path: Miner's son Justin Gaethje ready to unleash patented slams at WSOF 2
As a University of Northern Colorado sophomore on a break from wrestling season, Justin Gaethje, a long-time MMA fan, accepted an amateur fight with no real MMA training. Link
- All Bets Aside, Michael Bisping Plans Statement Making Knockout of Alan Belcher at UFC 159
Michael Bisping is looking to redeem his loss to Vitor Belfort by knocking out Alan Belcher at UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen on April 27 in Newark, N.J. Link
- Chris Weidman is Sorry, Sorry That He is Going to Derail Anderson Silva
Any time that Georges St-Pierre, Anderson Silvaor Jon Jones fights and wins lately, the superfight talk ignites. One man that doesn’t want to hear any of that talk is No. 1 UFC middleweight...
- Riddle Responds to Dana's "Moron" Comment
Matthew Riddle was released from his UFC contract after failing a drug test at the recent UFC on FUEL 7 event in London, England. Riddle, a medical marijuana user, tested positive for cannabis and...
- Ken Shamrock and Ian Freeman on collision course?
Ken Shamrock and Ian ‘The Machine’ Freeman could be on collision course.Sources tell Fighters Only that negotiations are underway for a potential in-cage meeting between the two veterans, both of...