General MMA Talk

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk
All topics relating to MMA and promotions that aren't strictly UFC-based go here. Old MMA Lounge and Other Promotions forum topics can be found here.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
  1. Bellator 60 Recap by Matt Budgell
    The self proclaimed, “Baddest Man on the Planet” might want to change his nickname after this one. Joe Warren entered his title fight with Pat Curran coming off a vicious knockout to Alexis Villa in...
  2. SFL Live Free Stream - Sapp vs. Thompson
    SFL's YouTube Live Stream 8 fights in India. Starts at 9:45AM ET / 6:45AM PT. Bob Sapp vs. James Thompson Xavier Foupa-Pokam vs. Joey Guel Jimmy Ambriz vs. Satish Jha Lak Sekhon vs. Madura...
  3. BAMMA 9: Jack 'Hammer' Marshman Vs Tom 'Kong' Watson by Jay Jeans
    Being a 4 time BAMMA Headliner it’s hard to not call Tom “Kong” Watson the Face of BAMMA, and at BAMMA 9 he will find himself headlining yet again. Kong holds a professional record of 14-4, winning...
  4. Thoughts on the Guillotine winning guys rounds...
    Recently I read that a lot of people mentioned the guillotine attempt as the reason Henderson won one of the rounds against Edgar...I also remember when Dunham fought Sherk and kept sinking in...
  5. Cage Warriors FC Fight Night 4: Free Stream Friday Morning 12pm ET
    Facebook Prelims: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cage-Warriors-Fighting-Championship/112090072144502?sk=app_113165568775888 Main Card: http://mmajunkie.com/ MAIN CARD (MMAjunkie.com) Mike Hayes vs....
  6. Score Fighting Series 4: Live Stream Friday 7:30pm ET
    http://www.thescore.com/MMA 155lbs - John Alessio (33-14) vs. Ryan Healy (19-9-1) 135lbs - Josh Hill (7-0) vs. Eric Wilson (5-1) 170lbs - Sergey Juskevic (11-6-2) vs. Forrest Petz (24-9) 155lbs -...
  7. Bellator 61
    Remember the undercard streams free on Spike.com at 8pm ET Friday.
  8. MMAMental Podcast with special guest Rob 'C4' Sinclair
    Ray and Jay are joined the BAMMA LW Champion Rob 'C4' Sinclair. Come and listen to Rob discussing BAMMA 10, trying out for TUF 15 and lots more. Podcast
  9. Ryan Hall Uses BJJ in Self-Defense when a man becomes aggressive
    Ryan Hall Uses BJJ in Self-Defense when a man becomes aggressive. Major props to Hall for keeping his cool and handling the situation safely, keeping the man from hurting himself or anyone else. In...
  10. M-1 Global - Monson vs. Oleynik Free Stream (NOW)
    M-1 posted this link on their Facebook page so fights should start there any minute. Also CWFC starts in one hour. M-1 Global 31
  11. BAMMA Badbeat 5 Streaming Live 10PM ET Friday
    Can be seen here: http://www.bammausa.com/ Mike Guymon (154.2) vs. Cris Leyva (157.4) Gabe Ruediger (156.6) vs. Scott Catlin (156.8) Chad George (144.2) vs. Shad Smith (143) Mychal Clark (237.2) vs....
  12. Top P4P fighters in South Africa
    Pound for pound lists are always speculative and controversial. Here is my list of the top p4p fighters involved in the South African MMA scene. South African P4P Rankings Do you agree with me? Who...
  13. MMAMental Podcast Episode 4 Hosted By Ray and Jay
    On this weeks podcast hosts Ray and Jay will be joined by two of the biggest names on the UK scene. Podcast Preview
  14. Shiela Gaff vs. Jennifer Maia - touch gloves/sucker punch
    Sheila Gaff ignores Jennifer Maia's offer to touch gloves and lands a quick hook to face at Cage Warriors Fight Night 4 on Friday. Cheap shot or protect yourself at all times? Video
    Pages: 2
  15. Freak Show Fights You Would Pay to See
    Always been a huge fan of the PRIDE Freak Show fights. I always just took them at face value, and never too seriously. Just loved seeing the throwback to the days of Emmanuel Yarborough getting his...
  16. Unbeatable? by Rob Sieradzki
    Throughout MMA history we have had magnificent fighters and long unbeaten runs but could a fighter ever go through his career unbeaten? It has certainly happened in boxing with the likes of Rocky...
  17. MMAMental Podcast w/special guests Tom 'Kong' Watson and James Doolan
    On this weeks Podcast Ray and Jay are joined by 2 special guests. Are first guest is the current BW OMMAC Champion James Doolan, he talks about some of his controversial fights including his draw...
  18. Bellator 61 Post Fight Recap by Matt Budgell
    Maiquel Falcao returned from an alleged heart attack in impressive fashion. Taking the main event position after Eric Prindle and Thiago Santos was moved to Bellator 62, Maiquel Falcao and Normain...
  19. Favorite Knockouts? Submission?
    Post videos or pictures of your favorite finish in MMA. I have to say Robbie Lawler's knockout of Frank Trigg is still my favorite to this day. Video
  20. Legacy, a documentary about Renzo Gracie.
    i watched the movie a few weeks ago. i'll be the first one to say that i am not a Gracie fan but after this movie i am definitely a Renzo fan now. the movie is pretty good, it has some good history...
  21. How much force for a punch to send 400 lbs bag flying into the air ?
    Are there any boxer that have enough power to make a heavy bag, weighing 400lb or more, fly over long distances? I think MMA fighters like Rampage and Brock Lesnar and HW boxers like Foreman and...
    Pages: 2 3
  22. Dear Brian Foster
    Written by Ben Saunders: I don't know much about the details... But I told u this after u followed me on Twitter. U are a hell of a fighter and very exciting to watch. I was and still am a fan my...
  23. Bellator 62
    Prelims start on Spike.com in 10 minutes.
  24. Probably the worst MMA record ??? ...
    Searching through some fighter records, found this guy, does anyone know who he is ... ?? http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Matt-Anderson-23961
  25. Treat your Enemy like a Baby and... (Avellan Vid)
    Put him in a cradle :) The Front Headlock is a simple, yet powerful way to control your opponent. It can be used to setup knee strikes to the head, chokes, and many take downs. In today's video, I...
  26. Amazon Forest Combat 2 Free Stream Saturday Night - Patrick Cote
    Supposed to be here http://www.redetv.com.br/aovivo/ around maybe 8 ET Saturday night. I'm going to pull it up in a tab hours before then and leave it open just in case it starts early, but that...
  27. Ranking A Losing Fighter Higher? by Rob Sieradzki
    Can you rank a losing fighter higher than the guy who beat him? On first thought the obvious answer is “No” that would be silly, but on thinking about it, there must be a period of time when the...
  28. Ressurection Fighting Alliance 2 - Yvel/Houston - Live Free Stream Friday
    Miore Free MMA Friday night: http://rfafighting.com/PressRoom/RFApartnerswithSherdogcomtolivestreamRFA2.aspx RFA 2 -Yvel vs. Alexander Friday, March 30, 2012 Viaero Event Center Kearney, Nebraska,...
  29. Rousey Living the Dream
    Ronda Rousey, the newly-crowned Strikeforce women’s bantamweight champion, spoke to sportsnet.ca over the weekend. In this second of a two-part interview, Rousey talks about the growth of women’s...
  30. Rapping with Rousey
    (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey has become the rage in women’s professional mixed martial arts, undefeated in five bouts, none of which have gone a full round, and each time forcing his opponent to submit via...
  31. how Cyborg is staying in fighting shape during her suspension
    Video here
  32. Podcast Episode 5 w/special guests Warren Kee and Mark Glover
    Welcome to this weeks Podcast, we are once again joined by 2 UK fighters. First up is Warren 'Relentless' Kee, an undefeated fighter with 7 wins. Listen to Warren as he talks about his up and coming...
  33. EFWC: The Untamed 2 - Streaming Free Friday Night
    http://www.livestream.com/TheUntamed Starts at 6:30PT in Cali: Antonio McKee vs. Chad Dietmeyer Jesse Juarez vs. Leandro Silva Cody Gibson vs. Sammy Saunders Ricardo Abreu vs. Jared Bailey Mike...
  34. Jungle Fights 37 Stream Free Saturday Night
    Adriano Martins vs. Jimmy Donahue Kleber Orgulho vs. Aldo Sultao] Ildemar Alcantara vs. Leo Iturralde Ricardo Maciel vs. Gilberto Dias Michel Richard dos Prazeres vs. Douglas Bertazini Neilson Gomes...
  35. Bellator 63 - Streaming Free (Including Undercard) Friday Night on Spike.com at 7PM ET/4PM PT
    Don't forget west coaster's, that you can stay on Spike.com for the full broadcast to avoid the unnecessary 3 hour tape delay. Karl Amoussou vs. Chris Lozano David Rickels vs. Jordan Smith Raul Amaya...
  36. Kpro's MMA Weekend Cheat Sheet
    All times listed are in the PACIFIC Time Zone for my west coasters. Add 3 hours for ET and 8 for UK time. Friday 4AM-5AM (or 4-6) - LEGEND FC 8...
  37. I can't believe it...
    I just thought of the most ingenious nickname ever for a fighter, and according to sherdog when I searched, it doesn't exist! *drum roll please* THE ONE HIT WONDER!!!! Mark it this day in history...
  38. Brock Lesnar reportedly signs one year deal with WWE
    He's baaaack. Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar has reportedly arrived in Miami, Florida -- site of this weekend's WrestleMania 28 extravaganza -- and signed a one-year deal with WWE. From...
  39. MMA Meets South Park
    Ever wonder what your favorite mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter would look like as a South Park character? Wonder no more! That's because the world wide web has once again come through and provided...
  40. Bellator 64 - Friday April 6th 7ET (4PT) on Spike.com
    Ben Askren defending his Bellator WW title against Douglas Lima in a 5 round bout. Rodriga Lima vs. Hiroshi Nakamura in a 135 quarterfinal Travis Marx vs. Masakatsu Ueda in a 135 quarterfinal Marlon...
  41. Rankings for April 2012
    9 MMA Mentalists, Ray Thompson, Jay Jeans, Matt Budgell, hashyandy, Shaun Atkinson, Rob Sieradzki, airkerma, Jeremy Anger and Wayne Simpson have all done there top 10 for each division from HW down...
  42. What current mma fighter has had the most impressive opponents in their career??
    im thinkin dan henderson has got be up there...just a few names come to mind such as fedor, anderson, wanderlei,rampage, both noguera's and the list goes on. any other mma fighters that have an...
  43. One of my Best Performing Submissions (Avellan Vid)
    This is one of the staple submissions of my brother and I that put us on the map.In today's video. The Heel Hook is a very dangerous submission because of the speed it can be applied with and the...
  44. MMAMental's UK Rankings for April 2012
    Rankings
  45. Backstage Pride Footage
    Found this on youtube while looking up Mark Hunt Interviews and what not. s Linky There's a whole bunch of footage to sift through for those interested, with random goodies such as Mark Hunt doing...
  46. The MMA Mental Podcast w/special guests Tim Radcliffe and James 'The Colossus' Thompson
    On this weeks show we are joined by the UCMMA LW champion Tim Radcliffe. Tim talks about the ups and downs of his career, including his favourite performances and who he would like to rematch. He...
  47. MMA Mental Announcement
    I am proud to announce the signing of a brand new blogger for MMA Mental. James 'The Colussus' Thompson has agreed to write a weekly blog for us.
  48. Part 1 of 2 WFS (Wannabe Fighter Syndrome) by James Thompson
    Welcome to my blog, a place were I can free up some space in my head by releasing into the world some thoughts, ideas and general musings on a vast array of topics that have puzzled, interested and...
  49. *LIVE* Guillotine Webinar This Saturday at 2pm EST!
    For the first time, I will be hosting a *LIVE* Webinar covering the Guillotine Choke. It will be on this Saturday (4/7/12) at 2pm EST. I will be covering all the essential, must know details that...
  50. Fighters you know
    Anyone have any fighters that they have watched from the beginning (small shows) or know personally otherwise? My cousin and one of the guys in my camp trained for a long time with >>> David...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175